“Great delivery pizza place”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #76 of 242 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

When we first moved to the area we saw plenty of Foxes Den pizza delivery cars around and figured it must be good. One weekend we decided to give them a try and Foxes Den has become one of our favorite pizza delivery go tos. The pizza is excellent. It is a hand tossed classic crust and a plenty fresh toppings and cheese. We have also ordered the Stromboli and hoagie although the sandwich was much smaller than my husband had anticipated. The breadsticks are fresh made and delicious and the wings are pretty good too. Prompt delivery or sometimes we just go pick it up. For a family of five with two teenagers we typically spend around $50 for an order with pizzas and appetizers.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stopped for dinner at 5:30 on a Saturday. The eat-in area is small, with four booths and a few tables along a stone-look wall. So a cozy space ... except when a blast of cold air comes in as the door is opened. We had the large deluxe pizza (10 pieces, 5 toppings) and it was good, but not great. The dough is hand-tossed, rather thin, not especially flavorful but with ample, tasty toppings. We’ve had pizza from a dozen or so places in the Lafayette area through the years. Only a few were outstanding, with yeasty, distinctive crust, loaded with flavorful, fresh ingredients ... the kind that tempts you to overindulge. Sadly, that was long ago and those places have closed.

1  Thank Mack3065
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I recently traveled to Lafayette for work. I ordered delivery from Fox's Pizza Den. I had a pepperoni, sausage, onion and green pepper pizza. The delivery was prompt (30min) and the pizza hot. The flavor was good. It is a softer Pizza Hut style pizza. It was not overly greasy. The ingredients for the toppings were good, but not great. There could have been more flavor to the sausage and crust. Although I would definitely say it is not one of my favorites, it does very well for a pizza delivery place when traveling through on business.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

In my opinion, this is one of the best places to get a good pizza for a good price in Lafayette. I have had several different items off of their menu and I have to say that my favorite items are the strombolis and the barbecue chicken pizza! They deliver quickly too! I would definitely recommend this restaurant.