“Breakfast”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #79 of 252 Restaurants in Lafayette
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lafayette is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Panera bread is perfect for early morning business meetings. The food is always great - I love the Asiago bagel breakfast sandwich. The coffee is always hot and delicious. There are plenty of quiet corners for even the most private business meeting!

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Menu is standard for the chain. Love their bagels and coffee. Friendly staff. I've seen times when the store could have been cleaner. Tables and seats/chairs not wiped off during busy times. Walls in booths show spilled food and fingerprints.

Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

I stopped in for a morning treat before sears opened on 3/7/15 @ 935 am. Long line and only one employee taking orders. Recieved my pecan roll and med coffee cup. Got to the coffee area and some coffees are empty and all creamer gone. I had to ask for.more by interrupting the employee who seemed to ignore me stamding there with three cream crafes. I waited a good 8 minutes before more creamer by again asking as the employee had "oh thats roght, sorry". Come on panera shape up. Pecan roll very good and coffee luke warm. Prices are almost to the point where ill stop coming in.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I love panera but I feel lately their quality is decreasing and there prices increasing. Twice in the last month my husband ordered the black bean soup and it came all watery (like so few beans). He altered the staff here in WL for one but they would do nothing about it. Totally not what he paid for. And I like the fontina grilled cheese but the last time the cheese wasn't even melted. I love panera and roll continue to go as my kids like it but I'm frustrated by decreasing quality and increasing prices...

1  Thank E B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food, efficient service, WIFI access. This is the place I go to when I want to have a lunch meeting or an afternoon meeting with a coffee and pastry.

1  Thank CARWestLaf