“Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, IN”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Grosse Pointe, MI, United States
“Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, IN”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Best hotel in Lafayette, Indiana! The rooms were exceptionally clean, the service was excellent, the 2 bedroom suite I stayed in with an associate had 2 separate bedrooms and 2 separate bathrooms so each of us had our own space. It was just too good for words.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

LAFHH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
The staff and I appreciate this outstanding reveiw. We are happy you enjoyed the 2 bedroom suite. It does give you plenty of space but you can also enjoy your privacy. Please continue to seek out Homewood Suites by Hilton when you travel and thank again for voting us #1 in Lafayette, Indiana!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel was not one of the better Hilton properties I stayed at. The staff was very friendly and helpful to assure I had a nice stay. I had to use a map of the complex to get to my room. There are several buildings. It took me a while to find the right building. My room smelled really musty every time I stepped into it. I slept with the window open at night to try and air it out, but it didn't help. The breakfast was average. They didn't give you big choice for food options. I didn't partake in the dinner meals, so I can't really rate them. One thing that was quite frustrating was they did not have automatic sliding doors to the lobby. Every Hampton Inn that I have been to has these. Both my hands were full of stuff and I had to try and pull open the doors. I have stayed at a couple of Hilton's that didn't have sliding doors either. Frustrating!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate your positive comments concerning the staff. They all are committed to extending top service to all of our guest. I do apologize for condition of the suite. We are in the process of replacing carpet, sofas and in some suites wallpaper which will give the suites a new fresh look.
As we continue to update the hotel, we will be addressing issues such as the front entrance.
I hope when traveling to the Lafayette area you will give us another chance. Please contact me personally so I can make your reservation.
Avon, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Lobby was so inviting even from the car. The room was a trip to get to but was worth the walk and stairs on a beautiful evening. The front porch to the lobby at check out was welcoming, as well. We Would Be Happy to Come Back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks you for the positive response about the hotel. We do have a landscape company decorate the front entracne each season. . We want it to be a WOW the minute you pull up to the entrance.
We appreciate your comments concerning the suites comfort and cleanliness. I have shared your review with the staff.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This will be our 3rd stay at the Homewood suites in Lafayette. The staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast was good, the rooms were clean, spacious and the pool was great! We were even able to play a bit of basketball.

We will def be back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for being a loyal guest of our hotel. We are pleased to read that you have been satisfied with your experience every time you have stayed. Consistency and above and beyond service is what we strive for at the Homewood Suites in Lafayette, IN.
Thanks again for the wonderful review and we will see you on your next visit.
Villa Hills, KY
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is typical of what you would expect from the Homewood Suites brand. The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are very nice, roomy, and comfortable. If I have one criticism it would be that the air conditioning unit is extremely loud. I am not a light sleeper at all, but there were times when it disturbed my sleep. Other than that, there is not much of a downside to staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate the great review. We strive to have the same consistant experience at all of the Homewood Suites by Hilton acorss the nation. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.
We have asked our maintenacne team while preforming PM on our suites to check all of the HVAC units and make sure all are working properly.
Thanks again for the wonderful review and we hope you stay with us soon.
United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I loved my stay at the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful with breakfast and checking in and out. The pool was nice to sit by and the dinner at night was really good. I love the beds here. They may even be better than my own bed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

The staff and I want to thank you for the positive review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and experienced our amentities like our seasonal pool.
We hope you continue to choose Homewood Suites when you travel and enjoy all the comforts of home that we provide.
See you on your next trip to Lafayette!
Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel has great people working there, the staff is helpful and friendly. The room was good size and comfortable. We were on the bottom floor and we could hear people walking upstairs. But not a real problem. The breakfast was very good with all types of food available. The lighting could have been a little better in the room but all in all the stay was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for the great comments about the staff. We have a group of wonderful team members who know the meaning of hospitality. We pride ourselves in making every guest feel like they are at home.
As we continue to update the property for our guests, we will take into consideration suggetions like the lighting. We appreciate all feed back from our guests.
Thanks again for the wonderful review and see you on your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lafayette
Hampton Inn Lafayette
Red Roof Inn Lafayette
Red Roof Inn Lafayette
#3 of 23 in Lafayette
Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette? Share your experiences!