Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressfamily suitefront deska long road triphallway carpetroom was large and comfortablewould stay here againhigh school reunionred lobsterlove stayingbreakfast attendanttwo queen bedswater temperaturein towncheck in was quickenjoyed our staystandard fare
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family of three (2 adults and 1 teen) stayed here when returning my daughter to school. Our accommodations were spacious and clean. We had a restful night's sleep and all staff interaction was quite pleasant and friendly. This will definitely be a hotel we will consider when returning to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had a King room for one night while staying for business. Room was extremely clean and hotel was quiet. The front desk staff was welcoming and very nice. Loved the complimentary breakfast, delicious cinnamon rolls. Complimentary wifi was fast and allowed me to get my work done. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights recently while in town for a family reunion after having a great experience a year earlier. This hotel is newer and is very clean, smells great from the moment you enter and all the way to the room. It is attractively decorated, comfortable, and homey. The beds and linens are very comfortable. The daily hot breakfast (not continental!) is a plus! The dining area made for a great place to visit and have coffee with local family in the afternoon. All the staff we encountered were very personable and appropriately attentive. Front desk staff took notice of the long day we had and welcomed us back in the evening. Can't think of anything I'd change to have a better experience. I gave the fitness center 4 stars only because it's small with just 2 treadmills and a bike, but it was cozy, had a nice view of the grassy area in the back, a TV, and a/c you could control - so it worked for my needs.

Room Tip: The 2 bed suite we had was HUGE - had a sofa bed, sitting area, and small kitchen area which came in very handy! Although it's near the freeway, never heard the noise. Got a great price on the room - so stay here instead of the expensive Hilton Garden Inn and save some bucks. You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel was clean and nice, meeting all expectations. Above and beyond that, I left my wallet in my room and it was turned into the front desk. The front desk called my (at that point, I was only one hour from home) and informed me of my error - I turned around and went right back. All my credit cards and cash were still in the wallet!!! KUDOs to the cleaning staff and front desk; you are all wonderful people!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Susan K
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family of four arrived around 10:00 at night after being on the road for awhile. Nicole was nice greeting us and they had some cookies and water with cucumbers in the lobby. We opted for a King Suite, which I wouldn't classify as a suite. It basically was a room with a pull out sofa and no separation but was fine. The first room was a bit stuffy, likely from it being July and the A/C wasn't turned on. The second room was a little better and sleep was restful.

We had the breakfast, which was okay. The continental food was fine. The omelette looking thing was not the but when I asked the ingredients, the woman working there said she didn't know they got them delivered frozen every day, which I found interesting.

It is convenient to freeway, convenience stores, and the indoor pool looked nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family