“clean quiet we were able to park close to our room...”
Review of Super 8 Lafayette

Super 8 Lafayette
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Hebron, Ohio
“clean quiet we were able to park close to our room...”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

clean quiet we were able to park close to our room would like to see taller toilets hard for some folks to get that low

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank John H
Super8Management01, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you for posting a comment about your recent stay with us, your feedback is always appreciated! We are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us and hope that you come and see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dayton
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I am on the road over 300 days a year. I am a member of several reward and loyalty programs for hotel chains. It is unusual for a Super 8 to request an additional cash deposit when you pay cash for a room, particularly if you are a Wyndham Rewards member. Usually, the properties that do are in distress. I had to pay $100.00 cash deposit. I received several bedbug bites during the night. Was greeted by a cold shower at 7:00 a.m. One of the worst motels I have ever stayed at. Avoid at all cost ....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank CountryRoadsScholar
Dave14289, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay, your feedback is important! I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our facilities. Yes, we do require all cash-paying customers to pay a damage deposit upon check-in, especially if the guest does not have a credit card to put on file. I am sorry that you found this policy to be inconvenient, but it is standard practice, I can assure you. You did not mention during any part of your stay that you had any issues regarding bug bites or a cold shower, and I am sorry that you experienced these problems. I would have been more than happy to compensate you for your trouble had you brought it to our attention while you were on the property. Please come and see us again soon and I am sure we can satisfactorily accommodate you!

Travelers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are small but clean. Beds are of average comfort I prefer a firmer mattress. Bathroom is very small and water temperature is an subject to change. No elevator access to second floor. This location has coupons found at highway rest areas and make this location acceptable at the discount price. As a value conscious traveler, I would not pay the rack rate. I did not use the continental breakfast. My room, 203, had microwave, fridge and hair dryer.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dave14289, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, your feedback is appreciated! We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and hope to see you again soon!