Super 8 Lafayette
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed at Super 8, lafayette, IN when we traveled from KY to Chicago. We got struck in snow storm vigil and decided not to move further. Next place to stay is Gary, which is 60 miles away.

This is good place to stay and we didn't have any problem. Also, they provide breakfast, which is good. They dont have waffle maker, but they do have refrigerated waffles. So it is good to start.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Dave14289, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience, please come back and see us again!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at Baymont in South Louisville, Ky. Formerly the Jamisson and i REALLY miss the Awesome front desk customer service from David at the Super 8 on Main st Lafayette Indiana...Please become a Model for training front desk and Customer service workers.... BOILER UP!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to place a review! Sorry that you had an unpleasant experience at the Baymont in Louisville. Come see us again!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a great stay and will return every trip to Lafayette! Rooms where ok but the cute guy on the night shift makes me come back :) He was very helpful as was all the staff. The location is close to everything. You also can't forget about the free breakfast. I love the rolls.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Dave14289, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us, your feedback is very much appreciated! I am pleased that you had a positive experience, please come back and see us again!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Although unremarkable in many ways, the room was comfortable and clean and also very affordable. The staff was helpful and accommodating. The breakfast coffee was always fresh and flavorful. The location was perfect for the conference I was attending.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
davepatel20, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad that you thought the room was clean and comfortable, it is always our goal to ensure that you enjoy your stay! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this motel!! The people are great, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast meets my needs! David at the front desk has been a big help over the past few times I have stayed here, I would recommend that you stay at this motel and I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
davepatel20, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

I appreciate that you took the time to review our property, I am glad that you enjoy staying with us! Thank you for coming to see us again, I look forward to seeing you soon! Best wishes to you and your family!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We returning from a visit with grandkids when the roads got icy. As I still had 3 hours to go, stopped. I wasn't expecting much, & was pleasantly surprised. Comfy room, nice bed, nice towels. Recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
davepatel20, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you very much for posting a review about your stay with us! I am very delighted that you were happy with the accommodations and that you took the time to post a review about us! We are glad that you chose us and hope that you come and see us again!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have no complaints about our stay but aren't going to give it a 5 star review either. The room was adequate and the beds decent but we only spent a few hours in the room and they were almost totally spent sleeping. (And a shower before we hit the road again) The staff was unremarkable but it's not like we were expecting anything of them. our room was clean and didn't smell so we got what our modest budget paid for. We will likely stay at Super 8 hotels in the future not because they have impressed us but more because they at least haven't disappointed us and we are creatures of habit. The price was reasonable as always and the room dry. What else do you really need?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay with us! Thank you for commenting on the condition of the room and I will be sure the staff strives to make sure every stay is as relaxing as possible. Thanks again, come see us again soon!