“Good Meal!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #40 of 228 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Covington, Indiana
“Good Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff greeted us as we entered and left. Waitress was friendly and efficient. Food was great! Really enjoyed that ribeye steak and baked potato!

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Lafayette, Indiana
“After Church Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It was pretty darned good food and service although it was busy for a mid Sunday afternoon. One of our favorite places to go!

Visited March 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
“Best of the Chain Steakhouses in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This steakhouse consistently delivers a great steak, grilled properly and they are very efficient (haven't had to wait long for the food to served). The salads are also very tasty and fresh. And the crew has been great too.

Visited January 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“steak for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They provided decent steak with reasonable price, friendly waiters and waitress , we have been there almost every month.

Visited January 2014
Wingate, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst manager ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Worst manager an server ever. My husbands steak was all fat. He got 3-4 bites of meat 10oz ribeye. Told the waitress all she did was take the plate an bring our bill. So I asked for a manager. All he said was it is suppose to me marbly. Ok we understand ribeye has fat, but 3-4 bites of meat come on. He just kept arguing with me saying its suppose to be like that. An did not try to do anything to fix it. Then took forever for us to pay. So we went up to the front to pay an leave. Everyone sitting around not asking if they can help us. So I see our server in the kitchen back turned. I say can I pay? She didn t hear so I get louder can I pay for my #$%$ steak an get out of here an not ever come back. Manager comes out there is no reason for profanity. I said well I m tired of waiting your making me pay for food I didn t get and I d like to leave. He just kept arguing with me it s suppose to be marbly. I told him he was treating us like we wanted a free meal. And that s not right. It was our anniversary just seen a movie an was out for dinner. Which was a great date night till this placed ruined it. We will not be back. And all the reviews I ve seen everyone else was same problem at this location.

• Visited December 2013