Holiday Inn Lafayette - City Centre
$95
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$84
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$79
Red Roof Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$73
$65
Comfort Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
$119
Courtyard
All reviewstypical holiday innplatinum memberwalking distancein townnice hotelfootball gamewould stay againthe room was niceking bedbeds were comfortablestaff was very friendlycampusinterstate
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The location is great! Walking distance to great downtown restaurants, bars and local shops. The hotel was not very well insulated and could hear the people coming back from bars at 2-3 a.m. and leaving for breakfast at 7:00 a.m. Room was ok, but bed was extremely uncomfortable-felt like I was sleeping on a dorm mattress.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Our room was a nice room with city view but the parking was a nightmare. I drove around and around the hotel and ended up having to park in a city parking ramp. It was very inconvenient.
I appreciated the four cup coffe maker in room instead of those one-cup brewers other hotels are using now.

Tried to use the pool, but my key wouldn't open the door. I didn't want to go all the down to desk, so I skipped the pool. Key worked for fitness center.

Nobody was unfriendly and nobody was over friendly.

Next time I'll stay a little ways out at a hotel with surplus parking.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Clean, attentive staff didn't dine at the restaurant but was well directed by the Concierge to a local eatery and watering hole. Some times when you travel and stay at these chains in smaller locations they can tend to be tired and out dated, not the HI Lafayette, I would recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The downtown location makes this property convenient to Purdue and downtown businesses. The public areas are well maintained. The restaurant for dinner suffers from "hotel pricing" for unremarkable Italian fare, but edible after a long day of travel. The restaurant does excel at breakfast, serving lots of fresh fruit and eggs made to order. The rooms are completely average. The windows don't open and there's a sinus-gagging smell of Fabreze everywhere. AC is wall convector-style ala 1980. Be prepared to move furniture to get to plugs -- wall plugs are located behind desks and tables. On the plus side, well-equipped business center off the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have stayed at this particular holiday inn several time when I come down for the Feast of the Hunters Moon. I have stayed at other hotels in the area as well when I come down depending on availability. The front desk staff were very helpful and willing to accommodate my questions and concerns. One thing is there is no avenue for patrons to leave a comment for the management at the particular site. The other thing is no where do they tell you that the parking lot is too small for the number of rooms at the hotel. I was instructed to park on the side street, which was not very well lit, and once I could not find a spot on the side streets I had to park across the street in the city parking structure. It was free that day but having to walk across the street to get back to the hotel and haul all my luggage across to my car was not a pleasant experience. I have stayed at several other hotels, ie in Pittsburg, that have to deal with more restricted space for parking than they do here in Lafayette and I had a lot better experience there, and for about the same price. As for the overall building it is very nice, well kept, and great atmosphere.

Room Tip: Be prepared if you go on a busy weekend there may not be enough parking and you may need to park on the street, so don't leave any belongings in your car, or in the city parking structure and have to walk across the street with your luggage.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Lafayette - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear ERNurse02,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us a review. It is nice to read that you are a regular visitor to the hotel. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for the parking situation at our hotel and any inconvenience you experienced. I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again.

Connie D