“Great value”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
“Great value”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I just wrapped up a week in Lafayette and had the pleasure of staying at your location for the entire week. Room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Good location -- close to Walmart and MANY restaurants. Truly a great value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal has always been to provide the best possible value in the few amenities we do have, while working to add to them. From you comments it sounds like we are succeeding and we really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
~Red Roof Lafayette Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Thanks Redroof Inn Management and Corporate for providing an excellent and budget friendly place in Lafayette. Hospitality is excellent. Friendly staffs and room service were awesome. The rooms were so clean and especially the bathrooms are so tidy, makes us a feeling the stay of home away from home. During a bad weather, I-65 was closed and I happen to stay with my family here. I feel more safe and comfortable. The General Manager was very helpful and supportive throughout out stay.It has close proximity to I-65, Walmart and all good restaurants. I love my stay. Thanks Redroof Inn Coporate and Management for this facility at Lafayette, IN.

Room Tip: Ground floor for easy accesss to your car. Olive garden at your next door.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thanks so much for sharing your good experience with your fellow travelers! We really appreciate when our guests go on their way with such positive things to say about us. I'm glad we were able to give you and your family a nice safe haven out of the bad weather. It's our pleasure to give you the best stay at the best value and our people really make that possible. Please come see us again if your travels bring you back to Lafayette.
Warm Regards,
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were not that clean I found hairs in the bathroom. Additionally housekeeping knocked intensely in our room at 8:00 am, they didn't shut up until I went out of bed and tell her to come back later. We just wanted to rest and we couldn't do it because of this incident. What is worst they did not made our room.

Stayed January 2014
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. I'm sorry your experience with us was not as you thought it should be. We strive to make sure every guest has the best stay possible, and honestly I'm a little confused by your comments about the maids. They aren't scheduled to come in until later in the morning so as to give our guests adequate time to rise. But, we are constantly working to improve the quality of our inn and your feedback is an important part of this process. We hope for the opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service you were expecting.

Warm Regards ~
The Red Roof Inn, Lafayette Team
ElPaso
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have stayed at this Red Roof several times and always find it to be welcoming, clean and comfortable. Even in the tough weather recently the staff has been great and rooms clean even in the snow. I will plan to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thanks so much for letting us continue to serve you throughout your travels. It's so nice when our regular guests come to share their consistently good experiences with everyone here. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again the next time you find yourself in need.

Warm Regards,

Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Clean, quiet, modern, comfortable! Pet Friendly! Extremely nice bed, pillows, and sink. Digital TV. Checked out at 11, the house keepers did not bother us. We will both stay here again. Recommended. =)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thanks for coming to share your nice experiences at our hotel with everyone here. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our accommodations to be well suited to your needs. It's our pleasure to give you the best stay at the best value and our people really make that possible. We really appreciate your feedback as we strive for continued improvement. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Warm regards
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This is not a cprorated owned Inn and in some respects, shows it. Unlike corporate Inns, it does offer a continental breakfast. That is a plus. The consistacy in other areas found in corporate Inns is missing. I was raised to believe "dirty windows, dirty house". The windows were in need of cleaning. When I found the check out time was 11:00 AM I went to the desk and asked for a 1 ON check out, a,request that has always been granted. I was told I could stay until noon, beyond that I would be charged 15.00 for each hour. As someone who spends approximately 50 or more nights per year at Red Roof Inns I have grown used to a standard of cleanliness and service and was disappointed with the level OS service found at the Lafayette location. No complementy newspaper or even a box to purchase one.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jameshen214
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations at a good and competitive value. I am sorry you were not fully satisfied with the service you received. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts as this is our best resource for improving the quality and services we offer. I hope you give us a chance in the future to make your stay the best as it can be.
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

After showing front desk that four places online list rooms for $50 a night the management still would not honor the price. Charged me the same rate on weekdays as is the weekend rate. Not once in three days did I get my room cleaned. And with the interstate closed for three days dew to snow they took advantage of everyone. There are plenty other hotels in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Kevin G
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us during the recent blizzard in our area. This has been a particularly challenging time for us, with our maid staff unable to safely travel to work due to the authorities declaring a state of emergency in our area and restricting all travel. Please know that these are extenuating circumstances and not at all indicative of our typical level of service. Mother nature does not seem to care that she has inconvenienced everyone with her polar vortex and for that I apologize. I hope you give us a chance in the future to make your stay the best as it can be.