“Great place to stay while on the road!”

Red Roof Inn Lafayette
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Microwave, fridge, ironing board, hairdryer, TV....all the basic necessities and a price that can not be beat! For two years in a row, my son and I have stayed here while traveling from Maryland to Minnesota. It is clean, convenient, has all the amenties plus more that are needed for an overnight stay, but, above all, the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! Also, I was able to unwind from 12 hours on the road by walking to WalMart. Looked at flowers, bought some fresh produce for snacking and bought a bottle of wine. I relaxed with a glass of wine and watched "The Voice". Took a hot shower and In the morning my son made a belgian waffle, I grabbed a cup of coffee and we were back on the road. Again, I must say, the two gentlemen that checked us in and out know what customer service is all about!

Room Tip: Our room (124) was quiet and clean. We were able to park right outside our door.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
bhavu99, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our accommodations to be well suited to your needs. We really appreciate when our guests go on their way with such nice things to say about us. Everyone here truly loves to make our guests feel welcome and well cared for, and I want you to know that I will be sure to share your feedback with everyone on the team. We would be very pleased to see you back the next time your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you're ever traveling with animal companions, Red Roof is the way to go. Every single staff person we encountered at the Lafayette, IN location was friendly and helpful. I think it would be foolish for someone to think they are going to get 5 star amenities for a $50 stay, so I don't know what some of these other reviewers were expecting from their experience. As far as value for your $$$ goes, this place was the BEST roadside motel experience I've ever had!

Room Tip: We stayed on the lower level and had no problems with noise from other guests.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
bhavu99, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice compliments about our staff and hotel! We're so pleased to hear that you and your animal companions enjoyed your stay with us and found a good value in what we have to offer. Everyone here truly loves to make our guests feel welcome and well cared for, and I want you to know that I will be sure to share your feedback with everyone on the team. We would all be very pleased to see you back the next time your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Bhavesh Patel, the General Manager at the Red Roof Inn Lafayette, and his staff provided my family with a wonderful overnight stay. Lee checked us in and shared with us that his was an animal lover, just as we are. He took the additional step of giving us a first floor room so that it would be easier to take our dogs out when nature called. We had a great stay, the room was clean and comfortable, there was a lot to choose from for breakfast, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The only thing that stopped short of making this stay an excellent one, was that of the 5 rooms that I reserved for our annual Indy 500 trip, mine was the only room without a microwave or refrigerator. We told the front desk, but of course there was nothing that could be done about it. Otherwise, rooms were clean,new Samsung T.V.s, and reasonably priced rooms..........for a change, all the rooms were together....would probably stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
bhavu99, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were mostly pleased by the improvements we have made thus far. I do regret that we have not yet been able to furnish every room with a refrigerator & microwave, but this is yet another improvement we plan to make. Your feedback is very important to the success of these improvements and we appreciate it. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night while driving from charleston to milwaukee, Price was good, motion switch in bath kept going on and stayed on all night,had earplugs to make it a little easier. ice machine broken, bedding and towels seemed very old and worn. complained to red roof and was told the light switch must have been my imagination... I will pay more to stay somewhere eles if ever in this area again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank fivwood
bhavu99, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We strive to make sure every guest has the best stay possible and I'm sorry your experience was not as you thought it should be. We are constantly working to improve the quality of our inn and your feedback is an important part of this process. We hope for the opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service you were expecting.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here one night. Great location with easy on/off access to I-65. Rooms were basic. I did like the flat screen tvs. They should get rid of the nasty hotel bed comforters. Bed was clean. Cooling system for room was old wall unit that didn't function properly. It was only about 60 outside, but I could see it being uncomfortable in the summer. Breakfast was subpar- lukewarm coffee and muffins from Costco. They did have a waffle maker. For $60/night, it was ok for one night.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank esheezie

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once a month for about three years now. I travel for business and I have found this hotel to be the best value for the money. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. There is a microwave and a fridge in the room. They also offer breakfast. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our accommodations to be well suited to your needs. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to give every guest the best experience possible. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future