“Remodeled. Nice little place for the price.”

Red Roof Inn Lafayette
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Austin
“Remodeled. Nice little place for the price.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

About half the Red Roofs that I have stayed at have been remodeled. This is one of them. I had a room upstairs. It was very quiet after housekeeping and their children left.

Inside is much better than it looks on the outside. New carpet, nice furniture, very nice vanity with a cool, modern sink. The shower was nice and hot.

BREAKFAST! Most Red Roofs do not offer breakfast. This was a nice surprise including Hot waffles.

My only problem was that at 5:45 AM a trash truck banging the dumpster woke me up.

Nice little place for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip and our convenient location to. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to provide you with great service and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here overnight during a lengthy trip. I found the room to be very clean, and it looked like it had been renovated recently, which I appreciate! I found this hotel to be well worth the money, and the staff were very polite. I always appreciate being able to stay somewhere decent and clean with my poochies!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Excellent hotel to break up a long trip. Just needed a place to rest with my dog, and then get back on the road. Location is surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Room was clean, and staff was polite and helpful. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Westlake, Ohio
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The best thing about this Red Roof Inn, is that it is close to great restaurants and shopping. My first night the television did not work and the second night my room was freezing. I turned the heater onto 80 and it did not help. I requested another room but was told that all of the unoccupied rooms were cold as well. It was 28 degrees outside.
I decided that it just was not worth it and checked out of the motel. I went to Baymont Inn and was delighted. The rooms were large with king size bed. There was a sofa and coffee table along with a working television. The bathroom had a jet tub. Can you believe that I only paid 79.00 per night. My first question to the front desk at the Baymont Inn, was do you have heat. "Yes we do all of our rooms have heat". Now that's customer service and it makes since.

Room Tip: Request heat in your room at the time of reservation during the winter months.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank DannaMarie6526
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed here every time I visit Lafayette. It's right off the highway with plenty of shopping near by. The rooms are very clean & the staff is wonderful. They just upgraded to beautiful flat screen TV's. Not expensive, but the feel of a larger hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Mount Carroll, Illinois, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very clean, comfortable, quiet, super nice staff and no extra charge for my dog. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to get off the highway and get a good nights rest. We will be back on our next trip through to see the relatives in Ohio.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

It is "eat off the floor" clean. Completely remodeled; new carpet, furniture, showers, toilets, new paint inside and out! You will never find a place like this for the price. Breakfast was typical but dining area spotless. Nice staff. I was surprised when I booked this hotel that it had so many exvellent reviews because usually low price equals low quality and poor reviews. But this place is EXCELLENT!! I hope Red Roof Inn Corporate recognizes the hard work from these employees. Great job. A+++

• Stayed November 2012
rri62, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, December 2, 2012