TownePlace Suites Lafayette
$123
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$101
$79
$71
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$119
Homewood
Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$76
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Red Roof Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$65
Comfort Suites(Lafayette)
$85
$72
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenqueen size bedfountain drinksfull sizewould stay here againbreakfast buffetgreat place to staylarge bathroomroad constructionrecommend this hotelnice hotelyogurtbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areastaff was friendlyplatinumhallway
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I had the good fortune tohave picked the TownePlace Suites for my business trip to Lafayette. I was greated with a very friendly staff that went out of their way to make sure my stay there was a pleasant one. I was very pleased with the corporate rate that was offered and then was very shocked to find out that it came with a full breakfast not just donuts and juice or coffee. I was even more shocked to find out that the price included supper on Monday thru Thursday. This hotel has a small pool and hot tub along with a weight room. All of which i took advantage of. They also offered a very well laid out room with a work area and a full kitchen that provided even a dish washer. If i could find anything wrong the only things i could think of is that the hot tub had the tiles were you sat missing and the key latch into the pool did not work every time. Sometimes you had to put you card in more than one to get the door to open. A very minor thing but that was the only things i could have complained about.

Room Tip: I was in several of the rooms and they all seems to be laid out simularly. I did not see a need to say one room was better than any other.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed at the TownPlace suites for a wedding. We had two rooms. One was a two bedroom suite and the other was a one bedroom suite. The rooms were smaller than the photos displayed and the furniture was a little dated. Some of the rooms have flat screens and others did not. The fireplace in one room did not work. The breakfast was average for a hot meal breakfast. Would I go again? Maybe, it would just depend on the price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I hadn't stayed in a hotel from this chain before, and this example didn't encourage me to do so again. The suite felt cramped in the living and sleeping areas, although provided with ample bathroom and kitchen space (which I didin't need at all). There were no flat surfaces on which to place suitcases (because there was no room). The finish of this hotel is getting tired, and I noticed crooked closet doors in the room. The TVs are old CRT types, and quite small. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. I agree with other reviewers that the mattresses were too soft and the parking is poorly organized.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Great location as it is right off highway 65. Checked in around 9PM and as others stated, had to park a bit far away from the front door in order to check in. There weren't any "loading zone" spots so had to hike the distance. What would people do in the winter??

Anyway, once we got inside, that was a distant memory.

Fast, friendly check-in. Decent room means clean, averaged looking extended stay type layout. The furniture is a little dated, probably due for an update in another year. Didn't want to spend more than 3 seconds on the couch. The bed was comfy and the linens were high quality and clean. Would give them a rating of 2 or 3 stars for the room.

What tips them over to a solid 3 stars was the service. Everyone was friendly, efficient, and most importantly, helpful. I needed some ice, not a problem. Had a question, very knowlegeable. Service was definitely 5 stars.

My main issue though, is their exercise room. Nice, large room, but the equipment is very sad. 1 treadmill, 1 True elliptical (display not working), 2 no-name cycles and a weight bench with one mysterious dumbell weight. (why only one?) For an extended stay, they should upgrade the equipment, or provide passes to a local club. I have a hard time believing this isn't an issue for others. Exercise room 1 star.

Upgrade the exercise equipment, and the furnishings in the room and you will have a 5 star property here.

Your service is already 5 stars. Thanks to your wonderful staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janie C
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed at the hotel for one night and found the outside of the property to be well maintained, parking is limited. The room did not equal the standards of other Marriott properties i.e. broken tiles, cracked paint, etc. And we woke up in the morning to find our ankles and legs covered in flea bites. We didn't realize that this was a pet friendly hotel until we saw several dogs walking throughout the property. We always avoid "pet friendly" hotels because of these issues and didn't research this property before booking the reservation. The breakfast was very good. The front desk staff was very accommodating when discussing the flea issue, our trip was cut short as we had to spend a day at the laundromat washing clothes!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family