All reviewsqueen size bedfountain drinksfull sizewould stay here againroad constructionrecommend this hotelnice hotelyogurtthe breakfast areabeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyplatinumhallwayinterstate
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed at the hotel for one night and found the outside of the property to be well maintained, parking is limited. The room did not equal the standards of other Marriott properties i.e. broken tiles, cracked paint, etc. And we woke up in the morning to find our ankles and legs covered in flea bites. We didn't realize that this was a pet friendly hotel until we saw several dogs walking throughout the property. We always avoid "pet friendly" hotels because of these issues and didn't research this property before booking the reservation. The breakfast was very good. The front desk staff was very accommodating when discussing the flea issue, our trip was cut short as we had to spend a day at the laundromat washing clothes!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This hotel is pretty solid. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and cordial. The finishes are getting a little worn, but the rooms are quite large. I was given military discount as a walk-in guest very late arrival. Many hotels won't do this, so I commend them for it.

Even though I was right next to the elevator, I didn't hear anything outside my room. Sleep was peaceful enough, and the beds are fairly comfortable. The breakfast bar is pretty good, but they didn't have honey (one of my quirks). Internet on the lobby computer is so slow to non-existant.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night. Easy to find and located near lots of restaurants.
Room was large with a pullout couch in living room area and desk next to the queen size bed. The bathroom was large with a vanity area great for doing makeup.
There was an indoor pool and hot tub, but the room was so hot it was unbearable if you weren't swimming. We didn't use the fitness center, but it looked pretty large.
Breakfast was nice with scrambled eggs. sausage, bagels, etc.
Only complaints~hotel could use some updating, as beds weren't too comfortable. Also, there is only 1 computer available and every time I went up to the lobby to use it, someone was on it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My family and I stayed in a one bedroom suite. The kitchen was nice and open. The bedroom was nice and roomy along with the bathroom. The living space was a little small. But it was only one night and it certainly did the job for our family. They had a very nice breakfast in the morning. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2011

The Towneplace Suites by Marriott is a great place to stay as well as a great value and nice staff. These are studio apartments with full size kitchens as well as one bedroom suites at a great value. Included in the price is free breakfast and also dinner and drinks on the week nights. The staff are all very nice (especially Megan) and curtious to your needs. This hotel also has an indoor pool and fitness along with washer and dryer's in house. The only thing to critique is the hotel needs some minor updating, other than that a great value.

• Stayed: February 2011