“Great Experience!”

Wildcat Creek Winery
Ranked #3 of 24 things to do in Lafayette
More attraction details
Owner description: Wildcat Creek Winery is a small rustic winery in Lafayette, Indiana, fashioning hand-crafted fine wines from local fruit. Stop by today to taste our award-winning wines, see the antique Hoosier farmhouse which serves as the tasting room, and enjoy the down-home Hoosier hospitality!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very cute little place. There are no vineyards on site, but we were able to take a tour of the distillery area. The man that gave us the tour was very knowledgeable and passionate about wine, so it was really interesting. If you're in the area, it's worth a stop!

Visited June 2013

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great little side-trip if you're already in the area”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A friend and I recently went to Wildcat Creek and found it was a nice, cute little property. Don't expect much by way of a tour as it's really only the tasting room and small gift shop inside of an old house. The tasting is free and you could pick I think four wines and then they have everyone try their cherry wine with some chocolate chips. We both liked their wines and bought a bottle each, the labels are really cute too. It was nice because we were the only ones there. Since I live in Lafayette, it was something to do on the weekend but I wouldn't recommend making a trip especially for that. Great stop if you live in the area or are visiting Purdue as long as you have your own transportation.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have lived here for 40+ years and had no idea that Wildcat Creek Winery was in my town until my Niece wanted me to pick her up some wine. Small but nice selection of Wine. The also carry Fair Oaks Cheese which is awesome. Give it a try....you won't regret it.

Visited April 2013
Lafayette, In
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The winery is very quaint and very cute. I did a wine tasting there and was very pleased. I have returned numerous times to buy more wine. On a beautiful day it's nice to get a glass of wine and sit outside.

Visited June 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Small but interesting”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a small but interesting winery. We had a very nice presentation and a tasting of about 5 different wine selections. The winery also has a selection of wine accessories that can also be purchased. If you have an hour or so this would be a great stop. We were there for the tasting a couple of years ago so they may have expanded their selections. Obviously, this would best suit adults.

Visited August 2012