“Oh my!! Great food, awesome creative options”
Review of DT Kirby's

DT Kirby's
Ranked #11 of 230 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Oh my!! Great food, awesome creative options”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of friends to DT Kirbys to sample their legendary burgers. I had the macaroni and cheese burger with a Hard Apple Cider. The food was so good, never had pasta on a burger but it was amazing. When I'm back in the area to visit friends at Purdue, I'll definitely come back to DT Kirbys.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The menu was great for a sports bar - excellent, large sandwiches with broad selection. Beer varieties and bar are excellent. The service was very good. Easy to find good locations to watch TV. Atmosphere friendly and inviting.

• Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Come here if there's a game on, otherwise...”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ok so I've lived here for quite a few years now and decided to finally give DT Kirby's a try. The ambiance of the new location is sporty & casual - I guess they are a Cubs bar. We were there on a hot summer day and there were a swarm of flies it felt like inside the restaurant - not a pleasant experience if you're hoping to eat a meal there. Now, keep in mind I'm a vegetarian, so I'm not the typical burger lover, and I was pleasantly surprised to see they had quite a few stick-to-your-ribs veggie options. The sandwiches we ordered were good, with almost too much of everything - too much sauerkraut on the Reuben, too many fries, too much bread on the Philly, etc...BUT...I get it. It's the "eat like a man" theme they're going for. At the end of the meal, I felt full and greasy, and continued to whack flies away from my face. I don't know - give a try if you must, but in my opinion, there are far better options in Lafayette where you can get the same bar experience.

• Visited June 2014
Lomira, Wisconsin
“Great place - friendly owner, funky interior, great food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had a fun time in this funky little sports bar. Surprises everywhere, affordable food and fun. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Bar/Restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great laid back college bar and for us older people...I'm 60. Cold beer....great...odd...food. Stuff on this menu you have never seen. Simple to read and fun. Don't be in a hurry and don't ask for ketchup or a knife! Don is a fun owner!

Dan