“Good Indian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Have eaten here a number of times and would more, but hours are limited - lunch only for limited time frame. Dinner not as restricted. A big negative for me is that they do not serve alcohol. Indian food screams for an ice cold beer. Would agree of the choices we have in the area, this one,s the best!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dianne D

Boston
“Super Indian Food!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We're always up for flavorful, diverse foods options. While visiting the city for the day, lunch time rolled around and we pulled up TripAdvisor to find a top rated place. We typically shy away from buffets as we prefer freshly prepared entrees. Since it was getting late and kids were hungry, we went ahead and took the chance due to the great reviews. We totally agrees with reviews that the food was awesome! It was fresh, flavorful and well prepared. Kids loved the garlic naan, chicken and fresh fruit. BTW: Kids are free!

• Visited March 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Indian food in Lafayette”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A buffet is featured that has both vegetarian and meat items. Freshly seared meat or cheese (your choice) is also brought to your table, as well as your choice of three flavors of nan. The buffet varies daily, but is very good, and includes hot appetizers, deserts, and a good selection of entrees and rice. Ala carte selections are also available. Staff is friendly and responsive. This is far better than the other three Indian restaurants in the area that I have been to.

• Visited October 2013
Blaine, Minnesota
“LOVE the buffet”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I will come back here over and over for the buffet. All their foods are delicious and flavorful, and they rotate dishes and sides frequently to keep things interesting. The only thing maybe lacking are there cold dishes. They have a small salad bar, but they never have anything like a chaat. They also serve unlimited naan and grilled chicken or paneer with onions to your table. The owners are assertive but friendly. They are there every time I go.

• Visited November 2013
Chalmers, Indiana
“Best goat I have ever had!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was certainly the best goat I have ever had; it was very tasty (only goat I have ever had by the way). I also enjoyed many of the dishes that I tried. We tried the buffet. This is a good way to learn more about Indian foods. I liked the buffet but felt that many of the tastes I had was not for me. First time my spouse did not do anymore than taste desserts offered. The food on the buffet was fresh. The staff tries very hard to give you a good experience here. I might be allowing my personal food preferences and tastes to influence this review (however, good tasting food is just good and a majority of people agree). I really liked a few of the items, the rest was so so.. The ambience was poor. Just a strip mall center and not a great dining experience from a visual perspective. Not the place to take your loved one for a romantic evening. Buffet cost us around $14 a piece for dinner. Not great value, but not what I would call pricey either.

• Visited November 2013