“Best Indian food in the area!”
Review of Sharma's Kitchen

Sharma's Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 246 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Not only does Sharma's Kitchen have the best Indian food in the area - it is the ONLY Indian restaurant I will eat at in town. (I have had bad experiences at both of the other Indian restaurants in town). The food is consistently good and obviously fresh. The owners are always there (one of the marks of a good restaurant) and it is chef-owned. I like that you can get buffet or order off a menu. The service is great and they have very affordable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant!

6  Thank Nadia A

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Sharma is located in a quiet strip mall. It was no too busy even during freshman move-in weekend at near by Purdue University. The evening buffet was $11.95. The four of us all did it after having taken a look at the line-up. The selection at the buffet is modest in range but all was good to excellent. The waiter asked for our naan selection as also brought what he called kebab. The kebab turned out to be a delicious platter of dark meat tandoori chichen pieces and large chunks of white meat chicken pieces done in a white colored marinade (yogurt, spices and lemon juice). It is a great way to do tandoori and naan at a buffet as they came freshly made. The other "meat and sauce" items were excellent including the goat curry. There are a couple of dessert items also. The waiter was super friendly, completely attentive and made great suggestions on how best to enjoy some of the items new to us. At this price, it is a great value and an excellent Indian food experience.

4  Thank kawidd
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Table, food containers are real dirty the customer service is horrible.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Taking a friend and/or guest to Sharma's Kitchen is like feeling good at being able to give them a rare and wonderful experience in our town.
Excellent food, charming hosts and we have come to be such regulars that if for some reason we cannot go to Sharma's for a while, something in our lives seem to be amiss. Thank you Satinder and Rucchi.

2  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am now a regular visitor of Sharma's Kitchen, and every time I visited I have found same delicious food and quality. I simply love it and appreciate their effort to maintain the food standard.
Recently I took some of my friends with me to Sharma's kitchen. All of them are thankful to me for my suggestion and a treat of delicious Indian Food.

I am planning my next visit really soon and Going to Enjoy the mouthwatering food at Sharma's Kitchen.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who loves and values Indian food and recipe.
I saw that some ppl are partially satisfied, but we all know the superb quality of food and service here. So keep it up Sharma's Kitchen.

4  Thank shyam_chicago