“#1 Restaurant in Taste and Service”
Review of Sharma's Kitchen

Sharma's Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 242 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am now a regular visitor of Sharma's Kitchen, and every time I visited I have found same delicious food and quality. I simply love it and appreciate their effort to maintain the food standard.
Recently I took some of my friends with me to Sharma's kitchen. All of them are thankful to me for my suggestion and a treat of delicious Indian Food.

I am planning my next visit really soon and Going to Enjoy the mouthwatering food at Sharma's Kitchen.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who loves and values Indian food and recipe.
I saw that some ppl are partially satisfied, but we all know the superb quality of food and service here. So keep it up Sharma's Kitchen.

4  Thank shyam_chicago

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I keep visiting Sharma's Kitchen because of it's delicious food and excellent service. My experience have been really wonderful every time I have visited Sharma's kitchen and I recommend ALL who are looking for a great taste that they should definitely visit Sharm's Kitchen atleast once.

4  Thank RaviShekhar
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I don't really like spicy food, but the food there wasn't too spicy. It was actually perfect for me. Price is right for a buffet. Friendly personnel, good atmosphere. Been there twice already, and will probably come back.

4  Thank DamienTodlon
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The food here is fine but I'm not sure if we will ever be going back. My friend found a large cricket in the goat curry and the staff tried to tell us it was a cardamom pod. He begged to differ, given that it had "legs and eyes," but the staff still protested until she picked it up, shrieked in horror, and threw it on the ground. They were clearly embarrassed but still tried to tell us it was cardamom. Sketchy.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Sharma's Kitchen has been my favorite Indian food for Lafayette/West Lafayette since they opened. Sharma is a wonderful hostess and does a great job to make my whole family feel welcome and comfortable. Of course, the food is amazing. We love the buffet with garlic naan and chicken kabobs.

My wife and I love Indian food, and wherever we live we always find a go-to place. Of all the restaurants in the midwest in cities including Toledo, Indianapolis, Chicago, and Ann Arbor, Sharma's Kitchen remains the best in atmosphere, service, food quality, and value. Over the last month I went to France, Budapest, Seattle, Tacoma, and Vancouver and the results are the same. Sharma's Kitchen can not be beat and is a world class restaurant with, in my opinion, the best naan in the world!

2  Thank Sal_Barone