“Just awful...”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Columbia Street
Transit: Only two blocks away from the bus depot with a stop less than 100 feet away from the main entrance.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Bad, slow service. Terrible, bland, dry, overpriced food. I also went to a banquet once in their upstairs room. The service there was good, but the food was rubbish. I will never come back here again and neither should you.

1  Thank Ryan E

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Came here for a business meeting; the atmosphere is just great; a nicely arranged establishment with lots of nooks and crannies so you feel like you have your own space. The service was very friendly and responsive; we wanted for nothing, and the food was excellent and plentiful. I would happily return.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went to Adelino's while traveling to the Lafayette area for work and of all the places I visited during my stay, Adelino's was by far the best. Our waiter knew everything about the menu and he was really fun. Our food was excellent. I would tell you that you have to try the meatballs.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for an unusual dinner and this restaurant came highly recommended!

As the first one in I had the pleasure of having the restaurant to myself. Of course, service was great. As more people came in I listened and noted that the server changed his interaction with the table. Very nice!

The jazz music was interesting with the Mediterranean flair. This is a Tapas restaurant and the food was good. I've had fried zucchini in other places and this was the best I've ever had! Frankly, I'm not a fan of zucchini. This really says something!

Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

If I had read the reviews (and not come here) before eating there I would have missed an excellent meal.

The service was very responsive and prompt. All food and drinks were served very quick after placing the order.

I had the hummus appetizer and the Pork Saltimbocca, both were excellent. My only regret is that there was more than I could eat. I highly recommend both dishes.

Hopefully this means they have addressed the complaints mentioned in the other reviews.