“Fine for tapas”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Columbia Street
Transit: Only two blocks away from the bus depot with a stop less than 100 feet away from the main entrance.
West Lafayette
“Fine for tapas”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We chose Italian dishes on Valentine's Day. They were nothing special and service and surroundings were average. We have eaten there "tapas style" before and enjoyed the variety of those dishes more. The dining areas have always seemed a little awkward, uncomfortable to me. There are windows only at the front, there are a few tables on a small mezzanine.

Visited February 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We visited this restaurant for a family dinner - after a wedding rehearsal. We were offered a limited menu due to the size of our party. Most of us chose the 7-layer lasagna - it was awful. No one could finish - it was a huge portion of very dry lasagna, with a sauce dominated by red bell pepper. Our server did a good job, though. We all had dessert because we couldn't finish our disappointing dinners. Others in our party who had different meal choices said their food was pretty bad as well. The food at the wedding reception there the next day was not so great either - dry salmon, inconsistent steak (some ok, some well done, some dry and tasteless). Would not ever eat there again. I've had real Italian food - this does not come close!

Visited June 2012
crawfordsville
“Mediocre Food, No Beverage & No Doggie Bag Option”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I attended a dinner and dance function at Adelino's and was prepared to have a great time. The cost was $40 per person for Prime Rib, Salad and a Dessert. The salad was disappointing - it was obviously a Spring Mix (wilted) right out of a bag with a few raisons. The Prime Rib was of adequate size but was extremely dry, even though it was not over cooked. There was a side of something that looked like Thousand Island Dressing to dip the Prime Rib into. It was cold and did not go well with meat, but I used it anyway as the meat was too dry without it. The potato had an overpowering taste of garlic. I'm a big garlic fan, but this was even too much for me. The Carrot Cake was slightly stale and obviously store bought. There was no drink other than water. Another person at our table tried to order coffee after the meal and was told there was no coffee, tea, or any other drink available except cocktails that could be purchased at the cash bar. The cocktails were served in plastic cups, which I found to be tacky. I can only eat very small portions of food at a time, so I requested a doggie bag, and was told they could not comply because doggie bags were not allowed. This was quite irritating after paying $40 for a meal and having to send almost a full plate, with a huge slab of prime rib back to the kitchen to be thrown away. I would not go back, and cannot recommend Adelino's to anyone. The only thing I cannot criticize is the bread, which was quite good.

• Visited April 2012
Solon, Ohio, United States
“Wine and tapas bar - outstanding!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughter and I had a lovely evening here. The service was outstanding. We had wine flights (they serve a selection of three white or red wines of the day) and an assortment of tapas. Fun, interesting, delicious, great atmosphere. I highly recommend!

Visited March 2012
West Lafayette
“Terrible service”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Paid $20 for a meal... got no meal. Ordered a diet coke. I was never offered a refille during the 3 and 1/2 hours we stayed there.

• Visited February 2012