“Nice place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State road 26 and Interstate 65
Reviewed December 29, 2012

An annual business trip puts us in the attached Best Western around World Series time every year so we usually find ourselves here. We stop in for the ball game and a night cap the evening of our arrival and come back in the morning to use our breakfast vouchers that we get at check-in. Friendly-enough staff, cold drinks, hot breakfast - suites me just fine.

1  Thank LouieBiz-com

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I took my family of three there for breakfast yesterday. We had received a $25 gift card from my sister in law to use there. Our breakfast and service was good but the bad part was when we got our bill. Granted I ordered steak and eggs at $11, but I was prepared for that. My wife ordered french toast and our 4 yr old didn't really want anything so we asked for a 2nd plate. We decided she might eat a piece of bacon so we ordered a side of bacon and then later she decided she would like a fruit cup. When we got our bill we were charged $3.75 for the bacon wich was just three little strips and $4.25 for the fruit cup which wasn't much either. In all it inflated our breakfast bill to $36. You can go across the street to Bob Evans and order the same thing, will be just as good and your bill would be about $10 less.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

In trying to make reservations for after Purdue winter graduation I found other resturants very rigid and inflexible on reservations. Since the duration of a commencment ceremony is an open ended event, I was very frustrated. Then I called this restaurant after looking at their menu. They were very friendly and helpful in planning a time and made a notation that it was after graduation and would hold it for us. On top of this, the food was wonderful and service excellent. Thank you!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while passing through Lafayette. HourTime is an upscale restaurant that is very clean and well decorated. We both ordered their raspberry salad, which was very good but not enough dressing. It also would have been nice to have some rolls or breadsticks.

5 star service

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 wee children. The restaurant had several menu selections for the youngsters and a large menu for the adults. They seated us promptly in an area where we had an almost private table. The food was good and came in a timely manner. they served the children first which was great! This restaurant is in the Best Western and I felt that it should have been much busier than it was. It had an excellent menu with a lot of choices of beef, fish, chicken, pasta and salads. You could get a dinner or a small meal. Their prices were appropriate for the meals. I would definitely come here again. My only complaint, not really a complaint just a peeve of mine ...it was a bit too dark inside.

1  Thank larkenRidgefield_CT