Courtyard Lafayette
HolidayInn.com
$79
$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$84
Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$67
$119
Homewood
$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Comfort Suites(Lafayette)
$85
$72
All reviewstypical courtyardfire pitlarge showerconference centercontemporary designcoffee drinksnice lobbylots of restaurantsstaff personmarriott propertylobby areaeasy accesswould stay againstayed two nightsone night staynice stayrooms are clean
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel is beautiful. The hotel is tastefully decorated with Updated modern furnishings. We stayed in a standard king room, which was much larger than i had expected it to be. The staff was very friendly! Pool is quite small, and was cloudy but my 4 year old loved it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
cyasstgm, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We are very proud of both our hotel and the service provided by our staff and we are happy to know it shows to our customers. We look forward to your next stay, and please continue to let us know how we are doing. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We only stayed at this hotel for one night, but I wish it could have been more! We got to stay in the "King Spa Suite" which has a separate bedroom with a door. There is also a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Everything was very clean, and the staff was extremely nice and friendly. We had a small issue with our reservation, but they quickly fixed it and were very kind about it. Will definitely stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
cyasstgm, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

I am sorry to hear there was a problem with your reservation, but was very happy to hear that our staff performed as expected and made your stay a special.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, and we hope that you will make us your hotel of choice while in Lafayette.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Hotel is right I65 but about 15-20 mins from the university in West Lafayette. Not a big deal for us, but should be factored into travel time. We stayed for one night. Checked in at 10:30pm. Room was clean and updated with modern furnishings. The pull out table under the desk was great as it allowed the three of us to bring in and eat our dinner (buffalo wild wings) and sit at a full table rather than drawing straws for a small coffee table or desk. Plenty of outlets for multiple cell, iPad , laptop and camera charging. 2Q beds, very soft. Too soft for DH and I since we prefer rock hard beds, but teenage daughter (17) said it was fine. Very spacious shower with large glass wall (no tub), very clean. Only downside was very very low water pressure. Maybe because we were on a high floor? For $99 a night would stay here again.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a tub vs shower if you have little ones.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review. Our hotel is one of the new model Courtyards and as such the majority of our rooms provide only the oversized showers. We do however, have several rooms with the traditional shower/tub combination. If you are looking for a tub, it is good to have this noted at the time of the reservation so that we can best accommodate your expectations.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon.

Asst. General Manager

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a great experience at this hotel. The front desk personnel were fantastic! So professional and friendly. We were first given a room with just a shower, but needed a bathtub to bathe our kids, so we switched rooms with no problem.
It was very quiet all night...luckily. We woke up in the morning to the couple in the room next to us having a heated discussion, and we could hear every word clearly (like they were in the same room with us). Walls must be paper thin, I've never stayed at a hotel where I could hear so much! So, we were lucky that it was a quiet evening.
We had breakfast in the lobby bistro. It was excellent, but expensive. And the seating was really fun. The kids thought it was fantastic we had our own booth with our own tv to watch cartoons while we ate!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DeeThunder

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on both our hotel and the quality of our staff.

The media pods in our Bistro restaurant provide a great place to enjoy a meal, whether it is for a family breakfast or dinner while watching tv, for the sports fans to gather and watch their favorite team, or for a small business meeting as the screens convert to a computer monitor for use as a presentation screen. This is one of the new and great changes in the latest Courtyard model.

Yes, in line with a large number of guest requests we have developed a property that is primarly shower only rooms. If a guest needs or wants a tub/shower combination they should notify us at the time of reservation so that we can ensure we do our best to accomodate them.

Thank you again for your great comments, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very clean, loved the open look and appealing Lobby/dining area. My king was very comfortable and I really appreciated the responsive air conditioner system in my room. The bathroom was absolutely beautiful! My only negative (not the fault of the individual Courtyard) experience were the towels provided in the bath. They were large enough, but very skimpy and puny in weight. Similar to kitchen towels, with a few thin stripes of terry cloth thrown in. Not Marriott quality at all. I would return there, but I would definitely bring my own towel if I did!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, but saddened that the standard Marriott towels were not up to your expectations. I have shared your comments with our brand management team for inclusion in future decisions. We are always updating and modifying the brand and it is through comments such as yours that we are most in tune with our customers.

We look forward to your next stay and if I can be of assistance, please contact me directly at the hotel.