“Fun bands and good drinks”
Review of The Black Sparrow

The Black Sparrow
Ranked #27 of 232 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lafayette, Indiana
“Fun bands and good drinks”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I like the atmosphere of this place. It has kind of an inner-city bar type of feel despite being in Lafayette. They have some great live bands on the weekends, and some really good mixed drinks at the bar.

Visited November 2011

“Way too smokey but good food”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Service was good last night but can be spotty. Food was very good, BLT&E and pizza were all wonderfully prepared and everyone was happy with the food and service. Too bad you smell like the bottom of an ashtray when you leave.....

• Visited May 2012
Indiana, USA
“If only it was non-smoking”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Black Sparrow has the best pizza in Lafayette. We love the food and drink selection, at a very resonable price as well. However, we seldom go because the adjoining bar is smoking and we hate to have to air our coats out when we get home.

Visited November 2011
Lafayette, Indiana
“Service SUCKS!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have never been in this restraint/bar before. I am new in town and my spouse who is in grad school wanted to go. The waitress was over worked! She ask us to order after we had been there over an hour. Well if this is how they do it in Lafayette I am in for a hard few years. I was born and raised in the mid west, let me say this is the first time I was treated so poorly in my whole life. Black Sparrow YOU SUCK and i will not spend any more of my money at your poorly run establishment. Way to make a out of stater feel welcome!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank kellyan_12
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice place for lunch or drinks with friends”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Rather small menu, but everything is good and fresh. Nice place for a casual meal and a couple of beers. The service is hit or miss. Sometimes the servers are very nice, other times very haughty and rude.

Visited March 2012