“Peaceful and relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

James M
South Bend
“Peaceful and relaxing”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If you are looking for a place where you can relax without hearing cars every minute or kids yelling, and would like you privacy and personal space this is the place for you. It is located just outside the city of Ocho Rio's and a short 7 minute drive to downtown. But, The same road in the other direction takes you towards private beaches and off the beaten path.
A great bonus is the restuarant located under 100 yards away from your door, the fabulous fruit trees on grounds, spacious living areas. Big ups to the contact person who went out of his way many times while we were there. This is a location I will return to and that goes on my list as one of my favorite places i've ever been and stayed!

May 4, 2017
Thanks for your very kind words James it was great having you and your are always welcome.
mayfyffe
New York City, New York, USA
“Perfection could not be any better.”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I spent 5 idyllic days at this Airbnb and it was amazing.. The room and house was so comfortable it was difficult for us to venture out during the days and we had business to attend to. When we did leave the room and went as far as the balcony and looked out at the scenery overlooking Ocho Rios it was so breathtaking. Seeing the immaculate kept lawn, the plethora of fruit trees, hearing the chirping of birds, seeing an abundance and variety of flowers including orchids.
Now if that was not enough, we cannot say enough of the hosts Hugo and Beth, they are a breath of fresh air, so jovial, loving, sincere and good together you cannot help but love them and we do immensely. My husband and I are now family. Hugo my "No. 1" and thanks Beth for indulging me in my favorite meal. We left with a wealth of information and are very appreciative of them both. Thanks again guys for the wonderful experience it was our first time at an Airbnb and you will see us soon!

Mar 12, 2017
Awwwwww Hazel you are so right we are now family and thanks for choosing our home now your home .It was great bonding with you guys and sharing thoughts ,thanks for that wonderful review and yes can't wait to see you guys again .
ladytrave...
Secaucus, New Jersey
“Amazing Place minutes away from Oracabessa & Ocho Rios”
Reviewed February 16, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Hugh and wife Beth are such great host . I booked the property on short notice as my brother and I made a last minute decision to attend the NYE party at the renowned Goldeneye which is a mere 15 minute drive away from Hugh's property. Check in was smooth as the host reached out to us right after we booked. Directions were given , the drive was effortless as we were familiar with the highway from the Montego Bay airport . The scenic highway takes you all the way to Ocho rios . We dined in ochi rios and stopped over at Irie River which is jamaica little secret paradise and located only 35 minutes away from the home. The road to Hugh's property was a scenic hilly drive up from the main highway , you feel as if you are touching the beautiful sky as you drive up. This is bird lovers paradise and a horticulturalist dream. The house sits on acres of private property filled with lush exotic plants. The landscaping is beautiful and the assortment of birds and butterflies that visit will leave you in awe . The home boast an open floor plan with a kitchen that would make a chef blush . The decor of the home is gorgeous "French cottage meets contemporary style" with a clean atmosphere. I booked two bedrooms as my brother and wife accompanied me. The rooms were spacious and clean and there are two balconies overlooking the property with Panoramic views of the Caribbean sea. I woke on the morning of new years day and was greeted with fresh peppermint tea from Hugh's tea garden . What a great start to 2017. This place is a hidden gem and I look forward to staying here in the near future . P.S The entire area is safe and is very good for hiking . Each angle of Tower Isle boast breath taking views .

Feb 17, 2017
Thank you very much Kaya for this awesome review you and your family are always welcome at the Orchids ,we enjoyed have you and our only regret was that your stay was so short. Thanks again for choosing our home.
Bhanu_R33...
Austin, Texas
“Paradise! ”
Reviewed December 30, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Hugo and Beth are amazing hosts, they are very affectionate and respectful. I came to their bnb for a one-night stay and felt i found a new family in the distant land. I intend to stay in touch with these kind souls. Now, about the house - this is by far the most beautiful bnb i have come across. They have built themselves this paradise tucked in the hills with a great view of the ocean and Ochos. Beth is the master gardener and has planted umpteen fruit trees in her lush garden. The room too had great views and was very clean. The room and the attached private bathroom were stocked with everything that one might need during their stay.

Their place is highly recommendable and I will definitely pay them a visit if I find myself in the country again.

Jan 2, 2017
Thank you so much for your Kind words Bahnu we so enjoyed having you and Sabhya and as we said you are always welcome here. If you can remember to stop by on your way to Montego Bay
vibutterf...
Orlando, Florida
“Has a ball for the week i celebrated my birthday”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I stay in ocho rios with the Pendley's in hills the view was breathe taking and the ocean breeze was calming. All the pictures on the website is exactly how the place is like a storybook page. I felt like I was at home staying in the villa. We were just minutes from activity of the town. On my birthday Hugo and his wife sang to me and took part in suggesting other activities for the night. The garden is beautiful lots of fruit trees that I could eat. I will be back for mango season lol. I will definitely be back.

Dec 28, 2016
Hey Patsy,
It was great hosting you guys and the cooking of Natasha was fantastic ,Now the we are family you are all welcome here anytime ok #1
enerehs
Mississauga, Canada
“An Affordable Oasis”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for an affordable vacation, then this is the place. Stayed with my family at this location for a week and loved every minute.

This property is nestled atop the hills, providing you with breathtaking views of the city below. As a nature lover, I was in pure heaven, waking up each morning to the chirping of the birds and beautiful sunshine. Some of my favourite things to do were, stroll the well manicured grounds, taking in the view of all the beautiful flowers which you can tell are taken care of with love, making my way down to the gardens where I was able to pick and eat fresh fruits that were in season.
Only a short drive away from Ocho Rios, we were able to enjoy some of the many tourist attractions, shopping, local foods, and the vibrant nightlife.

Owners - Hugo and Beth are #1. One of the friendliest, loving and sincere couples I have met. They are never intrusive, but there at the drop of a hat, should you ever need their help for anything. I had an amazing stay, will definitely visit again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Views, accessibility to town and local attractions
Liked least: not a lot of local TV stations available
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 11, 2016
Hi Angela,
It was our pleasure to host you and your family not surprisingly we bonded , shared meals and now have tons of great memories . Lets keep in touch and thanks mucho for choosing our home .
Dandil
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Lovely friendly home with stunning views”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a lovely stay at Hugo's place, both Hugo and his wife were very friendly and welcoming.

The room was lovely and spacious, and the views over both St Mary and At Ann are beautiful.

They also make a wonderful pimento wine, excellent!

We would recommend Hugo's place to stay for a home away from home, an authentic Jamaican experience.

Hope to you see you again, Danielle and Andre. x

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Sep 18, 2016
It is such a pity your stay was so short and what a coincidence that we met at the airport when you were leaving . Beth and I enjoyed having you and do wish that you will come again more wine awaits . Thanks for a wonderful review .

Hugh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing