“Ocean view villa stay experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Can you imagine waking up to this view?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Can you imagine waking up to this view?
8000 sq.ft 5 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms Ocean View Villa
Personal Staff of 5 Waits
Hand Crafted Experience · Fully-Staffed Villa
Savour a Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee overlooking the tropical pool
Dine al fresco with the gentle breezes and palm trees swaying by the pool
One of  five Pristine white sand beaches , within 5 minutes of the villa
Enjoy shelling and magnificent views from the Idyllic Community Beach
Go on, sit down. Sink in! Villa Serenity invites you to relax and unwind
Celebrating something special? Let us know and we can work together to create your ideal vacation!
If you can drag yourself indoors, the game room is great for time together.
It's your choice, afternoon tea or cocktails on one of multiple balconies
Relax, read and enjoy the sound of the waves
Private Chauffeur Service
Our bartender loves serving up your favourite cocktails poolside - ask about the Dark and Stormy
Dunns Rivers Falls and Rio Grande Rafting is nearby, let our chauffeur* take you there!
Your concierge can book any tour, including this spectacular catamaran cruise.
major golf courses area all close by
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anna-Mari...
New York City, New York
“Ocean view villa stay experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

One of the best places I've been to! Myself and 7 of my best friends stayed at Ocean View Villa. The owner set up the van/driver to pick us up from the airport and the driver was AMAZING! He took us on a short tour before heading to the villa. When we arrived, Millicent(house manager)and Lindo(maintenance)were there to meet us, gather our luggage, give us a tour of the house, and answer any questions we had. Throughout the stay Millicent and Lindo answered any questions we had, they were wonderful hosts and took great care of us. The housekeeper was great! She was there everyday and kept the place extremely clean. The rooms, and the bathrooms were all very spacious, and each room had a great view from the balcony. Furniture was comfortable. The pool was very relaxing, the water was perfect temperature, and it lights up at night. There is a bar down in the basement with a pool table. Overall, my girls and I had a WONDERFUL time. Booking the Villa was very easy because the owner was extremely fast in returning my emails and willing to answer all of my questions. Thank you for the wonderful accommodations and the great staff! I will definitely be returning to this villa!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I enjoyed everything. I do not think I can single out on particular thing I liked best.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tampa florida
Reviewed April 5, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Apr 5, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review, My staff and I look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing our villa for your family vacation. We appreciate your business.
new york

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Oct 20, 2011
Thank you, we are constanly looking for ways to ensure our guest have great experience at the villa.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation.
conneticut

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
NY
Reviewed August 25, 2009 for a stay in August 2009
people found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing