“10 Stars!!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
Columbus, Indiana
“10 Stars!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites was a wonderful experience for me and my two young granddaughters as well as for the entire team of Blank Slate Productions! We stayed in a two room suite with all the ammenities - plus popcorn! The staff was awesome and treated us
on a chilly afternoon with fall coloring pages and packs of crayons for the kids. Breakfast was great and Danielle our room attendant was out of this world with welcoming notes throughout our room and an abosutely spotless suite!

This is definitely a ten star hotel and our stay was absolutely wonderful!!

Room Tip: We were right in the middle on the fourth floor and it was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel. We will be sure to recognize Danielle at our team huddle for the wonderful job she did making you feel welcome and keeping your suite "spotless." It was a pleasure hosting your entire group and hope that if you are in the area again that you will again choose the Hampton Inn & Suites!

Thanks again,

Tammie Bock,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Springville, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We needed a hotel quickly. We had given up our reservation at another hotel due to the lack of cleanliness and clientele using the facility. We found this Hampton Inn on the web and called. They found us a room and immediately booked it for us. They were extremely accommodating and friendly. We had no problems and will most likely return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I am glad we were able to find you a room and that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to your next visit to our area.

Harrison Twp, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a clean and comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff. Everyone is friendly and will work to make your stay more comfortable. This is a clean and comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff. Everyone is friendly and will work to make your stay more comfortable. This is a clean and comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff. Everyone is friendly and will work to make your stay more comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your compliments about our hotel team and appreciate your loyalty. See you on your next trip!

Columbus, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Kokomo. My last stay in Kokomo was not nearly as nice at another hotel. The hotel was newly remodeled...it was beautiful. The room has brand new furniture, carpet, beds, bedding etc. The entire hotel has been remodeled. I thought I was going to be staying at another run-down hotel in Kokomo on this recent trip, but instead I was greeted with a fully remodeled hotel. The front desk was helpful in recommending restaurants that deliver.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. We are very proud of all the work that went into the hotel this last year and agree that everything looks fabulous! We also appreciate your kind comments about our staff since they are the heart of our hotel and make each guest experience complete.

We look forward to your next visit to Kokomo.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I travel throughout the United States and am always glad when I have an opportunity to stay in Kokomo at the Hampton Inn. It had been a few months since I last stayed there but when I entered the hotel the staff remembered me by first name and remembered why I come to Kokomo. I find that amazing. Really appreciate the first class treatment I received on this trip including the free upgrade to the presidential suite. It was great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
It is always our pleasure to welcome back our loyal guests! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next visit.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Read a review that said this was best motel in Kokomo. If it is the best, rest must be terrible. First night, towel rack fell off wall. Used kitchen knife to repair as front desk had no tools. Left knife in bathroom. When I returned the next night, it was still there. Wonder how much they cleaned. I was quoted one price and later informed they upgraded my room. They didn't tell me they raised the price by $17.00 per day. Girl at desk just laughed when I complained. I will never go there again. Breakfast both days was fair.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review. It is with disappointment to learn that you were unsatisfied with your recent stay. I sincerely do apologize for the frustrations you went through and do take these issues you mentioned in your review seriously. We strive to provide exceptional service in all facets of your stay and are disappointed anytime we fall short of our goal. We appreciate you letting us know where we fell short of your expectations so that we can use this as a learning tool to improve our quality and services.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I do hope that if you are in the area in the future that you would give us another chance to provide you the exceptional stay you deserve.

Evansville, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is very clean. It was just remodeled and is beautiful. It has a wonderful staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Especially Jennifer. We have stayed here every year in September for about 10 years. Only place I will stay in Kokomo, IN.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you coming back every year! Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy Jennifer. We did recognize her during our team huddle today for being mentioned in your review!. See you next year!

Tammie Bock,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kokomo
Courtyard Kokomo
#5 of 10 in Kokomo
Baymont Inn & Suites Kokomo
Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo? Share your experiences!