Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$75
$70
$69
$56
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat staffcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsrecommend this hotelin towngreat place to stayother hotelsup to datecomfortable stayfresh fruitlobby areaoatmealstaying at this hotelnice poolhot tubdefinitely stay here againexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were supposed to stay here two nights but left after one. The walls and door are too thin and there was way too much noise in the hallway. The sounds of people talking and doors opening and closing were so loud that our door might as well have been open. I've never had such a terrible night's sleep in a hotel.

Additionally, even though it's a non-smoking hotel, the hallway smelled of smoke. As we approached our entrance door, 3 or 4 hotel employees were gathered outside the door smoking...right next to the sign that said it was a law to be at least 8 feet away from the entrance! The smoke inevitably carried into the building and the entire hallway reeked!

The only positive about this hotel was that we could bring our dog, but frankly it wasn't worth it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises coming from the guests near your room.

It is through feedback like yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we have addressed proper smoking areas with our staff as well as the contractors that we have working at our hotel currently.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The lobby and breakfast area at this Hampton Inn in Kokomo, Indiana has recently been beautifully and tastefully remodeled in subtle colors with comfortable furniture. Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at this new decor since the hallways outside of the guest rooms at this hotel were remodeled last year in a very bright green color scheme that is not our taste. Nonetheless, we stay at this hotel on business at least nine times each year and would recommend it to anyone visiting Kokomo or the surrounding area. All in all, it is a good value with the consistency that is Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for noticing our improvements! We are working on guest rooms now and hopefully during your next visit you will see the elements of the lobby, hallways and rooms all compliment the others. We are very excited to have our entire hotel completed!

Thanks again for the great review and for being a loyal guest!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hampton are my Hotel of choice when traveling.. just passing thru. This Hotel staff goes above and beyond to make sure everything is right. Beware of the difficulty in seeing the sign though. During this time of year, if you are traveling North, it is totally hidden. The hotel is on the south end of town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank goodweathertraveler

There are some unruly trees that can block our sign during this time of the year. I apologize that they are not ours to trim up. We are getting a new sign very soon and I am hoping that it will be a little brighter to help with visibility.

Thanks for a great review and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

In my travels Hampton Inn proved to be a safe bet everywhere. Always friendly staff, clean rooms, great and free wifi service.

A critical note: I would prefer to be informed about any on-going construction at the time of booking, if it affects the availability of any amenities. E.g., pool was closed for renovation during my stay. Not a big loss for me, but I'd like to know anyway.

A note about a "free dinner" offered at that location during my stay. It was terrible....Drinks were honest good wine and beer - great! But the food was barely edible, if at all.
So if you skip the dinner and don't care about the pool - this place is awesome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and the good news is that our pool is open and newly remodeled! I do apologize that you were mislead that our evening drinks and snacks were a dinner. Maybe during your next visit we can make a recommendation for one of our great local flavor restaurants for a better dining experience. Again thank you for the review and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a dog show May 17 - 19. This is a great hotel whether you are travling with pets or not. The room was very clean and the bed was great. The breakfast had all you could need from scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast sticks, toast, doughnuts and more. Over all a great hotel and we will stay here again if visiting again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! I will pass along your compliments to our staff regarding your experience as well.

Thanks again, hopefully your travels bring you back to Kokomo!