“It was SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE”

Garden Inn and Suites
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
virginia
“It was SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE”
Reviewed May 6, 2009

When my family stayed there last summer, they were remodeling. We stayed there again, and were only doing small remodeling. The staff were great, the room were spacious and the kids LOVED the pool! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Goshen
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Ok so my friends and i went to just "chill" at a hotel. So we decided to go to Kokomo. There we found an hotel the Signature/Best Western.

My friends and I didn't make reservations, but when we walked in to check-in, the staff was very helpful. They seemed to know what they were doing. The place was extremly clean and the front desk clerk guided us to check-in. ( A FAST AND SIMPLE Check-IN) for a rate we prefered.

Inside the room, there was plenty of space for 4 of us guys. There were enough soap and shampoo for all of us to take a shower 2 times.
there were only 4 towels, but when we requested for four more towels they were sent to our room in under three mintutes.

The pool was perfect for us, it was clear and NOT cloudly like the other reviews said, they even had a game room that we didn't even except. The place was recentlty renovated. With soft new carpet.

The time with the place was a blast, there was info in the desks about places in town to visit, to eat, etc...

If i ever visit kokomo i will plan to stay at this hotel again. AND i recommend this hotel to any one, any age, with any budget.

If you have any questions please email me at thc501@live.com

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank shiv494
Columbus, OH
Reviewed December 5, 2008

We found this hotel on the internet (great Pics) Got there, and could not believe my eyes. Everything was dirty! Found dirty condom in bathroom. Hello....I had small children with me. The pool was soo dirty I couldn't even allow my kids to swim in it. Totally the worst hotel I have ever seen.

Stayed November 2008

Travelers are raving about these Kokomo hotels

kokomo
Reviewed December 3, 2008

It was not actually myself that stayed at this hotel, rather my family that came in from OHIO. I reccommended this hotel for them and completly regret that. We met them over there in the afternoon so that our kids could swim and I could not believe my eyes. The pool area was hideous. The bathrooms were dirty and the mens bathroom had a clogged toilet, not to mention full of mold. On the towel rack there was a single towel that had mold on it. The water in the swimming pool was very cloudy. We immediately packed my family up and took them across the street to another hotel. I was very embarressed that we even suggested that place.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
hawaii
Reviewed October 12, 2008

One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. Had to leave and go someplace else. Was Dirty, bugs, needed much maintainance, noisy, beer cans and bottles in the lawn, no inter net access in rooms. Absolutly Terrible. Avoid this place!

• Liked — the refrigerater
  • Disliked — this space is not long enough for my list
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Indiana
Reviewed July 14, 2008

We were in Kokomo with a car club and spent five nights at the Signature Inn, Our club had about twenty rooms for the week and everyone was pleased with their rooms, the service and the breakfast.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Stayed July 2008
1 Thank zeee8
Northern Ohio
Reviewed June 2, 2008

Please do not go by the pictures presented on their and other travel websites. This is the most unclean hotel I've ever stayed at. There was trash and dirt everywhere. This is not a very well kept hotel. I couldn't even walk around in socks in my room because the floor was so dirty. I wore shoes the whole time. If it wasn't for my family getting the hotel for me I would have left right away.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family