“Best Pizza Ever”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 157 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I travel a lot and try to order local pizza when possible. The front desk clerk at the Holiday Inn recommended Marco's Pizza and she sure wasn't wrong. We ordered the meat supreme and it was delivered hot and fresh in a very timely manner. The price for a large pizza was very reasonable. We asked for plates and napkins which were delivered with the pizza (usually doesn't happen).

This pizza was one of the best I've eaten. I would recommend anyone to try this establishment if your in the area and want some great pizza

2  Thank Indy_Fan_Man

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went here yesterday just to try some place new. We did a custom order of a medium size, standard crust with extra toppings, two drinks and the bill was $26 bucks +. Even though we got extra toppings I and my wife felt that was a little over the top on cost The pizza was flavorful but I was a little disappointed at the sparseness of the ingredients. Especially considering the cost of the pizza. I mean, COME ON!!
The quality of the ingredients was pretty good and overall we were satisfied with the food and the service. The staff were friendly and helpful but that wasn't enough to overcome the high cost.
Oh!! And did I mention the COST?

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!