“Great service and wonderful crab legs!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #71 of 154 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Boulder, Colorado
“Great service and wonderful crab legs!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Red Lobster has long been a favorite restaurant of my family as the food quality is always excellent. On my most recent visit to this (new to me) establishment, I ordered the salmon as it is a longtime favorite. I also ordered the snow crab legs. First off, the crab legs were simply sublime! I have a new favorite dish at RL. The cheese biscuits were fabulous as always and I was happy to see that RL went back to the old recipe which tastes much better. The only thing that I was disappointed on was my salmon. This was the most depressing salmon that I have ever eaten at RL… I think I might be able to do better at home to be quite honest. The texture was off, as was the flavor – I’m not sure that the salmon had ever been seasoned before being served.

Outside of the food, the server was wonderful!! We arrived around 1:30pm on a Monday so it was rather quiet. She made sure that we had everything we needed without feeling like we were being bothered. The revamped décor was also a very nice change from the “sea shanty” look that RL had before.

Overall, I will be back to this location!!

Service: 5
Food: 4
Décor: 5

• Visited June 2014

Illinois City, Illinois
“Red Lobster Kokomo Excellent”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been to Red Lobster in any cities but always enjoy visiting the one in Kokomo. It is clean. The waitstaff is excellent and the manager even took a lobster out of the tank and let me 6 year old grandson touch it. Food quality is wonderful.

• Visited December 2013
iIndiana
“Quality Food and great service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

If your passing thru Kokomo,In you will want to stop at Red Lobster. The always have great food and the waitress are great people. We have lived in this area for 40 years and good service. This place will not let you down
ENJOY

• Visited February 2014
TIPTON
“Better be ready to clean and order quickly”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went on a Sunday night. Sat at the bar and ordered a draft. She overpoured and it was spilling all over the floor then she sits the drink off to my side, no napkin, I had to ask for napkins so I could clean it up before drinking, I really didn't want beer dripping all over my clothes. She's gone for over 5 minutes then just walks by a practically throws 3 napkins in my direction. No tip for you.
Finally seated, the table had water or something all over it, and the seats were dirty.
Waitress handed us menus and then immediately asked if we were ready to order. Ask for a minute and she just hovered until we felt forced to just pick something.
Food was OK but we won't be going back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Theresa V
Indiana
“Good Seafood in Kokomo”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We've always had good service at Red Lobster. The Seafood is good here. You're many miles away from the ocean but it still seems fresh and taste great. They're usually pretty crowded on the weekends but the wait isn't usually too long.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!