“Date Night”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
indiana
“Date Night”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I don't normally send a lot on dinner when we're by ourselfs. We normally just run somewhere quick but on Sat we went to Red Lobster. We had a great waitress and took really good care of us and the food was great. I asked for some extra biscuits to take home and she brought we several and that pleased my girls. Can't wait to go back and have some more coconut shrimp.

• Visited May 2013

“Ridiculous overpriced small portion place.”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I called in an order.....1st They got my order wrong, I ordered two kids crab leg meals and a half order of shrimp linguini.... they gave me king crab meals so I had to wait on my kids food for 15minutes...after I got it got home and the food was so small portion for what I paid..I was immediately Pissed. So over RED LOBSTER. Cold food and Gross

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank msmykids3
Indiana
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I hadn't been to Red Lobster in a while due to a couple of bad experienced. They recently remodeled the local Red Lobster. The service is very good and the menu has some interesting options. the salads are chopped to perfection.

Visited December 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Red Lobster. Exactly what you'd expect.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This location can get quite busy during dinner-time on the weekend , but the service and food are good.

• Visited November 2012
Sweetser
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pricey but great seafood”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We have always had great food and service on special occasions.

Visited December 2011

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!