“easy location”

Five Guys Burger and Fries
Ranked #31 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Friendly staff and clean environment. We came in around closing time after leaving a baseball game and staff were still willing to serve us and didn't make us feel rushed.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys Burger and Fries

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband raved about Five Guys burgers for months, so we decided to check it out as a family. I really wasn't impressed. It was way overcrowded and loud. The food tasted pretty good (if extremely greasy) but I don't think it was worth the money. The kids would have been just as happy with a McDonald's burger for less than half the price. The soda fountain was kind of cool but then again they have the same one at Burger King. Hubby can keep it, the rest of us won't be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I like Five Guys as much as anyone, and the burger taste is distinctive. Great for when you are in the mood for a heavy meal.

They need to give instructions for ordering your meal - a "single" does not mean one patty to Five Guys. A "single" is actually two patties and makes a really big burger! Bigger than what many people would normally eat.

The fries are also good if you eat them right away while they are still hot and fresh. However, if you are taking them "to go" and it takes more than 5 minutes to get where you are going, the fries are just a soggy, greasy mass in a soggy, greasy bag. And they put a box of fries in your bag and then just pile in more fries. No one should ever order more than one order of fries, regardless of how many people are in your group!

So yes, Five Guys sells tasty burgers and fries, but be ready to blow your whole days calories on one meal!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

This place was packed on a Saturday night at 8pm. Luckily, I downloaded their app and placed my order and paid for it before arriving. This let me skip the line and go straight to the station that was making the food. I was so glad I did this. The burger was great. All topping are free and they have a lot of choices. The french fries are hand cut. I got the small order and it was more than enough food. Can't wait to go back.

Been to Five Guys Burger and Fries? Share your experiences!