“Great for a quick stop and fresh food”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #100 of 155 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I normally don't eat at buffets however, this place I've been to several times and haven't written a review. The service has always been great and the food is always fresh because of its location of constant travelers going in and out of that area.

1  Thank cdub1382

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is one of the best Golden Corral Buffets I have been to. The food is always fresh due to the amount of people eating here. The wait staff is very attentive to you needs. The steaks are a little overcooked, so order a bit rarer than normal. Grade of steak is generally tender. Has a very wide selection of food & deserts.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I enjoy eating a wide variety of food, and Golden Corral in Kokomo has one of the widest selections of food, of any buffet I have ever eaten at. That selection alone would rate this restaurant above average. Add in the quality of the food and the rating would be a solid very good. But when you consider the price (less than half of what I payed in Las Vegas for a similar selection) I feel that a rating of Excellent is appropriate.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

All good, and great when you have kids that are always hungry. There is everything for everyone and more. But bring your appitite there is all so much to try.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We make it a point to eat at Golden Corral whenever we are near one, especially since they have closed all their locations in Minnesota where we live. No, they don't have the best steak in the world, but they do have an awesome variety, reasonable quality and a reasonable price. Golden Corral is much better than the typical Old Country Buffet, which is the only similar buffet in our area.