“Just another averasge feedbag”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #58 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Greentown,Indiana
“Just another averasge feedbag”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nothing special here except the wait staff. Only thing I consistantly like is the boneless buffalo wings. Other than that its just the same ole same ole!

Visited June 2011

Cassopolis
“supper at Kokomo”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Steak too rare, had to send back for Medium style.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank James R
Winchester, Indiana
“Good all around restaurant”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I go to this Applebee's on a regular basis. Good food, good service. I recommend it.

Visited January 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
“Wost Applebees”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I usually like Applebees but can't stand the one in Kokomo. Almost everytime we have gone, the staff is slow, the food is either wrong or cold, and we leave upset. I find that if we want to eat at Applebees, we will make sure to go to one in another city. I don't know what it is about the Applebees in Kokomo, but I've never been happy with it and my husband and I have visited it several times over the last 9 years that we have lived in Kokomo. It seems like every once in a while we decide to give it another chance but it's usually a disappointment.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank flutterby81
Indiana
“Terrible cold food”
Reviewed March 21, 2009

Baked potato so cold the butter would not melt on it.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!