“Awesome Omelets”

Frittatas Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 155 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This restaurant has great breakfast food.
We have been here 3 times recently and their omelets are "out of this world".
Food is DELICIOUS and plentiful. Staff are terrific. If you live in or find yourself in Kokomo try this restaurant. Its great

1  Thank IndyLiz2013

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I recently moved to the Kokomo area. A co-worker recommended this establishment for a clean environment with good food. I was very impressed. Chorizo on the menu! My entire family enjoyed this restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I were visiting from pit of town and stopped in for breakfast. She had a frittata, I had an omelette and banana walnut pancakes. The eggs dishes were perfectly prepared (just the right texture and a generous amount of fresh ingredients). The pancakes were excellent, and so was the coffee. We will be back.