“Just really good Mexican food!”

Hacienda Mexican Restuarant
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Mexican
“Just really good Mexican food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good food and above average service. The frozen long island ice teas are amazing. The only critic that I would note was that the price is just a tick high for the amount of food (meat) served.

• Visited July 2013

Indiana
“Great Food and Service !”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Hacienda is a great place to go. We usually head right to the bar area (if everyone is 21) where you can seat yourself. The service has always been super fast in the bar area. Food comes out quickly and I've never had a bad meal.

1 Thank Countyline42
Gallipolis, Ohio
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been to Kokomo three times in the last 6 months and this is the only place that I have eaten! Great food and good portions.

Madison, Indiana
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ate with a large group and the service and food were excellent! I had the spinach and mushroom Enceladus very tasty. We sat out on the deck which provided a nice atmosphere.

Lafayette, Indiana
“Too Loud, Poor Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We sat in the beer garden. Not many of us out there but the music was so loud. The waitress could not hear what we were ordering. After our initial order the waitress would come back open the door and yell "does anyone need me?" Very unprofessional, she should come to each table. The food was ok. It took 90 minutes for 8 of us to get our food. I will think twice about returning.

Visited May 2013