“Great food and atmosphere”

Cook McDoogal's Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 154 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kokomo, Indiana
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This pub is wonderful. The food is great and the atmosphere is friendly. Its a nice, comfortable place to meet and eat. Love the Irish pub furnishings. Try the McDoogal Balls, they are fantastic.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Janb62_13

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“At the corner of curiosity & close to home...”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

i had heard a mix of personal reviews from friends and acquaintances, ranging from 'very good' to 'mediocre'....I decided to read the online reviews and give it a 'go'! We had amazing service...fast, friendly, informative; in and out within an hour. Loved the authentic atmosphere and ambiance in the city's oldest building. My corned beef (and I'm not fond of red meat!) was perfectly seasoned (cooked for 4 hours) and incredibly tender. My brother-in-law said his reuben was the best he had eaten. My sister's cobb salad was worthy of two people and the McDoogal Balls were surprisingly light...Our favorite? The Patty Punch...gingerale & Irish whiskey. Who knew???? Lesson learned. If you're the least bit curious re: a new restaurant, bite the Reuben and go!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Pat S
Kokomo, Indiana
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I eat here periodically with co-workers and friends. The atmosphere and décor is delightful, the staff friendly and responsive, and the food good. Great place to relax after work in comfortable, living-room type furniture near the bar.

• Visited July 2013
Indiana
“Good Lunch.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've been here twice for lunch and since the corned beef and cabbage was so good I got it my second visit too. I love the red cabbage. I will have to branch out and try something new next time.
Nice ambiance and convenient location. I hope it succeeds

Visited September 2012
Marion, Indiana
“Gross food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant does NOT have good food. I'm not a picky eater, but this restaurant unimpressed me. Yuck.

• Visited July 2012