“Let's Celebrate!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Let's Celebrate!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Group of my family gathered here after a graduation. We weren't sure what time it would be over so we ran a little late but our reserved table was waiting for us. It was about an hour till closing but we were treated as if it was 6 in the evening and were not rushed through our dinner to make closing time. Nice quiet place with relaxing atmosphere and good food!

• Visited June 2014

Ohio
“Wonderful Mother's Day Lunch”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My mother and I went to Pastarrific's to celebrate Mother's Day. They were busy and had about a 40 minute wait, so we asked if we could seat in the bar and have a drink while we waited. They didn't really have the bar open at the time, but were very willing to open it up and wait on us. After making our drinks, they asked if we would like to have our meal in the bar and then even moved us to a table. We ordered their Fettucine with Alfredo Sauce and the Penne Mediterranean. They were both very tasty. The lunch size was a generous portion. Because it was a special occasion, we decided to top it off with desserts. The Cannoli was absolutely delicious. Thank you so much, Jarred, for a wonderful Mother's Day experience!

• Visited May 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant is a very nice establishment with friendly folks who try very hard to make dinner an enjoyable experience. The evening we attended they had a older gentlemen playing piano and sang a few songs. I would recommend one to take the time if ever in Kokomo and experience a fine dinning in a small town restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
“Good local Italian restuarant”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We like the food here. The atmosphere is good and the restuarant is beautifully decorated. The staff is friendly. The servers depending on who you get are slow. We have eaten here several times and I have only had two visits with a good timely waitress. If you can look past that the food is delicious and worth a try. They also offer free kids meals on Wednesday which is very nice because the food is a bit pricey. My favorites are the bread sticks and salad which are complementary. I also like the fettucini with alfredo, the chicken scampi, and the eggplant parmigiana.

• Visited February 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
“Little ITALYana”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I am a transplant from Milwuakee which has a very large Italian population. Used to good Italian food. Most in Kokomo is franchised Italian which is OK. I resisted Pastarific for awhile because it is not really in close proximity. I also thought Pastarific was a franchise restautant - it just sounded like one. Went to an event at the restaurant and was immediately smacked in the face by the atmosphere. It was authentic in my mind and very relaxing. Owners are very involved and concerned about their customers experience. Entrees were always up to my standards. The thing that really stands out is the appetizer we had. Kind've a pulled pork with crispy thin potatoes and other garnishments. Very unique and plenty of it. Every visit is GOOD. Will go back at any time any occasion. Manifique !?! Gluten Menu is substantial.

• Visited February 2014