“Pastarrificalicious...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pastarrific Restaurant

Pastarrific Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 151 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kokomo, Indiana
“Pastarrificalicious...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I ate here with my mom a few years ago. We loved it. I treated a friend for their birthday recently and we loved it. 20-plus years of hard work and passion has gone into preserving the Italian/Mediterranean authenticity from the beautiful, inviting interior to the scrumptious food. Kokomo is blessed to have this place. A place for friends. A place for a date or special night. A place for lunch. A place for good food and a cozy ambiance with great service and well-prepared dishes. A place to escape and unwind. A place...for me to come back to, and love again, just as I did the first time.

Reasonable meal prices; drinks are well prepared with many great specials; a piano bar featuring great local musicians (Fridays and Saturdays) is also a treat.

• Visited September 2013

Lynnwood, WA
“nice atmosphere, good menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food is great, the service was fantastic for our large group, and they went out of their way to make us comfortable. A nice restaurant in Kokomo

Visited July 2013
Burlington, Indiana
“Cantwait to go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried this for a date night as something close but different than usual. I was so happy with my meal! Penne, spinach, tomatoes, and chicken with pine nuts and feta cheese!! Oh my! It's making my mouth water thinking about it!! My meal was as a 5, but the salad and my husband's meal lead me to score it a 4. My husband wasn't too impressed with his dish, and the salad was just so-so. We also ordered dessert which was a semi-thawed frozen chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream that had freezer burn on it... The breadsticks were very good and tasted homemade! We also got $3 long islands as the Thursday drink special! Yum!!
Finally, our server was very friendly, but considering how quiet the dining room was, I think she could have been by the table more often. It's worth a try! Better than Olive Garden and about the same price!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dayton, Ohio
“Pastabilities silly name, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Wide selection of seafood and Italian dishes, plus $2 Margaritas the night we visited. Can't beat that!!

Visited July 2013
Marion, Indiana
“First time customer- very happy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Pastariffic. Everything about it was awesome! The food was delicuous, our waitress was super friendly, and the atmosphere was great! We felt like we were in Italy! They have a huge variety of wine and tons of food selections- chicken, steak, seafood, pizza, and of course pasta! There was something for everyone. The salad was really good- tasted similar to Olive Garden. The prices weren't too outrageous- about $10-12 per entrée. Overall we left really satisfied, and I'm sure we'll be back!

• Visited July 2013