“Pasta not very terrific”

Pastarrific Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I ordered the pasta with seafood. I was so disappointed when the server presented me with a plate of heavy cheezy sauce with very little seafood.

1  Thank Rhonda S

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My family and I have visited often. We love the food and the service is usually great.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Who knew you could get great grouper in Kokomo In? We got the lightly breaded grouper and lasagna and both were simply amazing. The prices were very reasonable. Salad and breadsticks were great. All in all was a very enjoyable dinner. Will go back next time I visit Kokomo again.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Great fresh pasta & fish. Service is prompt & friendly. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I enjoy visiting this nearby restaurant. Offers many choices on their menu as well as some items that are not Italian. As one of my favorites is their lightly breaded Grouper. It is mouth watering good. I absolutely LOVE it!
This restaurant has just opened a piano bar to which I have not visited yet but plan to in the near future. Has plenty of seating and great ambiance with a very nice wait staff.