“Good food”

Half Moon Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hudson, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here and filled our growlers often. The food has always been good but some items better than others. Tonight I ventured out and had the salmon with the florentine sauce, it was so good!!! My husband got the flat iron steak which is always good. Also, I had a side ceasar salad, which I usually get, the dressing is excellent. They didn't have tonight the asparagus side but that is a must when they have it. Then we leave with a growler of Kokomonster and their IPA.

1 Thank Cilantro101

Kokomo, Indiana
“Great Atmosphere and Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Half Moon is one of my family's favorite places to eat in Kokomo, IN. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The food is outstanding ! We also enjoy going there to watch a football game on one of the many flat screens located around the dinning as we are eating our meal. It is very family friendly. Highly recommend eating at Half Moon !

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank degullion
“Great food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I really like this restaurant. I love the pulled pork and my husband likes the steaks. They have a great variety of menu items to choose from. You can get a dinner or sandwiches or some great appetizers and a drink. They have many TVs around so you can watch the games or play trivia.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brenda L
Kokomo, Indiana
“value for the money”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Half Moon is a good place to have a hearty meal at reasonable prices. My wife and I have had several menu ideas and have found nothing we did not enjoy. For lunch I suggest the blacken chicken with a side salad. The brisket is tender and tasty. You will get a lot of food. Many ideas could be shared, but you'll want to eat it all yourself.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bob4Bob
Brownsburg, Indiana
“The absolute best restaurant in Kokomo”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. Whenever I travel to Kokomo, my lunch or dinner plans involve this restaurant. I have never left this restaurant being disappointed. The food and service has always been fantastic. I love the fact that it is very convenient to get to and is located on the Southside of Kokomo. I would highly recommend the breaded pork tenderloin or beer battered fish & chips. There are other fantastic items on the menu to choose from based on the smiles on the faces of individuals I have brought here.

• Visited January 2014