“Great Service, Location, Food, Beer !!”

Half Moon Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We love going to the Half Moon ! We've always had great service and the food is always great. Their fare is a little different than most restaurants. A great menu ! It's always fresh and hot. Their crafted beer is just amazing ! Lots of TVs for watching sports too !

There are newer reviews for Half Moon Restaurant & Brewery

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My motel desk staff recommended this locally owned restaurant and what a great place for casual dining with great beer selection! Josh was my knowledgable server, and he guided me to very good St. Louis style ribs with 2 sides. He brought little sample glasses of a Porter and an IPA so I could better decide what would best enhance my meal. Flatscreen TVs all around, bar section separated from the dining area large wooden booths. Very good food at reasonable prices and the beer is worth stopping for even without a meal.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Despite my arrival on a Thursday at 6pm, I waited only five minutes to be seated. The staff was busy but efficient, and the atmosphere was one of vibrancy. This place is exactly what you expect in a microbrewery. Atmosphere, service, food, beer were all perfect.

I ordered one of the wheat beers and it was very good. I had a steak for dinner and it too was terrific, cooked perfectly and that included the veg which are often cooked to death.

If I'm in the Kokomo area again, dining at Half-Moon is going to be a priority. It's by far the best restaurant for 30 miles in any direction, and is a great example for other local businesses to follow.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Myself and 2 coworkers stopped here on our way to some training. Very good service, food, and drinks! We loved it so much we stopped again on the way home! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Whether it's dinner for one or a large group Half Moon will serve you right! The beef brisket or pulled pork never disappoint.