“Just Yummy !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

On my goodness, what a fun & delicious experience we had at this Kokomo brewery ! The atmosphere was friendly & unique ! Decorated with various signs made it interesting & different from most restaurants.
Now about the food --- DELICIOUS ! We can highly recommend the Pork Ribs & the Bar B Que Beef. There are various offerings of side dishes. We tried the baked potato, corn,baked beans & slaw and all were great ! Now let me mention the warm rolls served with
whipped butter & cinnamon butter that are served when you are seated --- YUMMY ! As soon as I took one bite, I knew the food here would be great !

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Dined on a twelve ounce sirloin. Tender, juicy and well seasoned. Baked potato and salad. Only $13.95. We also had the Chicken & Broccoli Carbonarra with a side salad. $13.95. Delicious! Great home made rolls and butter! Best of all was our waitress Tammy. Every restaurant wishes they had one like her! Polite and professional. Thanks Half Moon and Tammy for a wonderful lunch!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I try to make it a habit of trying the different Microbreweries while travelling. The beer here is decent, so they get high marks for that. However, they try to specialize in BBQ, and this was not very impressive.

Maybe we tried the wrong menu item, but i like BBQ and thought I would try it here. We had the Sausages, Pulled Pork, and Brisket. The sausages were not good at all, I think anyone could of served these, very bland and dry.
The Pulled Pork was OK, but not exceptional. The brisket was very good and moist. This was the highlight of the meal. Side dishes were bland, and no Mac and Cheese for a BBQ restaurant is not a good idea.

On another note, the service was fast and good. We felt as though we were being rushed so they could turn the table!

Next time I will try another series of menu items, as the people sitting next to us seemed to enjoy their burgers.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a local restaurant for us so we eat here several times a year. The pulled pork and brisket are amazing, but don't overlook the homemade smoked sausage. It's fantastic and something you can't get at other restaurants. I usually get the platter that includes a choice of pulled pork or brisket and smoked sausage. Atmoshpere is lovely and relaxing, service is always excellent and the food has never let us down. If you go after 5:30 though you should expect a wait. I can't review the beers because I have to eat gluten-free so beer isn't something I am able to drink. Half Moon is by far one of our best local restaurants.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The TV's were set on trivia so while we waited for our food and tasted their great beers, we were entertained. The pub food was very good and filling. There were several families dining and the outlay of the restaurant was adequate for others to enjoy their conversations.