“Get the ribs”

Half Moon Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Get the ribs”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Ribs and beer. Life is good. Also it was the only place in town that was open past 9 pm. Split the order with no sharing charge and free tastes of beer to allow me to choose one.

Bryan, our waiter, was excellent and probably should become President.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Ron D

Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Very busy place! Tasty food, a little slow to be delivered to the table but we did have a large group so perhaps that's why. Cheeseburger was juicy and good. My son liked his mini-corn dogs from the kids' menu very much. The potato chips were VERY salty and oily and we didn't eat them.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank crazyzeus1
Blandinsville, Illinois, United States
“Good place for group to gather.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

We came to this restaurant with a group on a Thursday evening. They accommodated us in a room in the back and the service was good. I had BBQ and was satisfied with my meal but most of the others were not. We returned for an "after wedding" gathering in the same room and had drinks and appetizers, and everyone seemed pleased.

1 Thank Dave H
Indianapolis, IN
“If you're looking for excessively greasy food and unimpressive beer...”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Where to begin? I am not sure why this restaurant has gotten such good reviews. I really wanted it to be good, as it would be a nice alternative to the chains and fast food on this route. It looks nice from the outside but...sadly the food is greasier than the greasiest fast food restaurant. Most things on the menu are fried. When I bit into an onion ring, frying oil dripped down my chin (gross!). The bun on my sister's sandwich was soggy. Apparently this place is known for its barbeque (?), but as a result everything tasted like barbeque. Our service wasn't very good either. There are a few bright spots: LOTS of options for sides, decently-portioned meals, and a $7.99 meal deal. The beer is nothing to write home about...not terrible, not great or even good. Every other brewery I've ordered a summer wheat at has served it with a citrus slice, not this place. Also, the food is expensive for what you get.

• Visited May 2012
Wabash
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and alot of beers”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The food was excellent and beers ice cold and great prices

Visited April 2012