“Great Experience. ...”

Windmill Grill Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

If you want a great hamburger they got that. If you want a baked salmon dinner they got that too. If your looking for a selection of foods and tasty to.....they got that. Desserts trust me leave some room for a dessert that you will want seconds. Very tasty is the only two words to describe Chili's!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went here on a sunday afternoon with five kids and just myself. We were on a mini road trip and I was seriously worried about dragging that whole crazy crew in there. We had the best waiter (Jon I think) that took such good care of us. The kids meals where under $5 and included a drink. I had Bang Bang shrimp and my 16 year old got the sampler. Food was fast and flavor was great. Kids had a blast. I was very pleased.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Always good sevice and good food. I like their breaded tenderloin sandwich it is so good and big enough to share. They have a wide variety on the menu from fish, steak, sandwiches, salads, pasta, and they even serve breakfast in the AM. Give it a try! They are one of Kokomo's best local restuarants.

1  Thank Jessica062282
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We live in Marion but drive over to eat here 3 or 4 times a year. Have been with just the wife, and with some of our children. It is clean friendly every time I have been here.
Have tried much of the menu and it is all good. The deserts are great too!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try this place out for myself. . As I entered this establishment I was amazed by the courteous staff and the fact that as soon as I came in the door someone was greeting me. .I hope the food is as good as the service, I'm sure it will be. . not many times will I get service that is not worth talking about. . Most of the time the service is great here from what I hear. . After eating my lunch is have to say great portions and the food was really good. . I'll be back for sure. .