“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Flora, Indiana
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is situated on the west side of Kokomo. I had been leery of going there because I hadn't heard much about it & seemed to be an older local place. I was pleasantly surprised! We went with several couples & everyone had great food. The pork chops I ordered were the best I've ever had at a restaurant! Recommend it & will go back someday.

• Visited August 2013

“Great Restaurant that honored American Veterans”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We visited this establishment on 11/11/13 (Veterans Day). We were promptly seated at a table and Chrissy our great waitress wasted no time in getting our drinks and appetizers. This place is really neat. They have several pieces of Kokomo history throughout the restaurant. The food was good and the service was great. It was extra nice to see that they were honoring the Vets with 50% off, Thank you!! The only thing that I noticed that was worrisome was that it "appears" that if you sit in a booth, it takes a little longer for you to get service. I think you just sometimes get lost in all of the people. Give this place a try, Americans serving Americans!!!

1 Thank macdevousa
Marietta, Georgia
“A surprisingly good place - good food, good service, good prices”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is one of those surprise places hidden out of the way. The food is very good and offers some unusual dishes - especially their "Farmhouse" salads. Breakfasts are very good also. Service by both the waitresses and the owner (or boss) was exceptional. We have eaten there 3 times this week - partly because it is close to where we are working and partly because it is very good. Prices are very reasonable. If we lived here, this would be one of our regular places to visit.

• Visited September 2013
“Lots of choices”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

BLT, farmhouse salad, buffalo burger or a mushroom and swiss...it's a standby place for us. I wished breakfast was served all day though.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Seltzerpower
Lafayette, Indiana
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have dined at Windmill Grill several times over the past year. Normally we are stopping to get a quick bite to eat and head out. This past weekend we headed to Windmill Grill but were not in a hurry. Took our time at looking at the menu and decided to try the steaks. I had the ribeye and my husband had the sirloin. We were amazed at the steaks how well they were prepared and the taste! Probably one of the better tasting steaks I have had in a long time. We never considered the Windmill Grill a steak place but will be changing our thoughts on that notion.

As we were heading out someone had ordered the baby back ribs, which looked and smelled wonderful! Looked really meaty! We want to try the ribs the next time we dine here.

In pays to take your time and check out the menu and not always have the same thing each time. The restaurant might surprise you! We will definitely return!

• Visited August 2013