“great time”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kentland
Elizabeth, Colorado
“great time”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed at this facility for a week as we do every summer. Staying here is like visiting old friends. The hotel itself is comfortable but it is the staff that makes the stay so pleasant. The staff is professional, accommodating, and most of all friendly. Patty, Candace, Marilyn and the rest of the staff do everything to meet our needs and make our trip awesome! Thank you all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We always look forward to seeing you every year. I will be sure to share with the other staff what you said. We like to make this your home when you are here with us. Can't wait to see you next year. Again thank you and have a good rest of the year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dixon, Missouri
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was clean, roomy, & comfortable. The desk clerk was very friendly, & helpful with both hotel matters and surrounding facilities. The continental breakfast included hot biscuits and gravy, plus assorted cereals and fruits. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay there again.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor if stairs might be a concern for you.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad you enjoyed the breakfast we offer here. we try our hardest to make sure there is something for everyone. I will make sure to pass on to the rest of my staff about your excellent stay with us. Our goal is to be a home away from home and we hope that is what we become to you. Thank you again for your positive review.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This seems to be the only motel in town .. maybe thats why they seem to not care. Needs a thorough cleaning. Checked in and clerk said no double room with working a.c. was available. Fridge, remote didnt work. Go back tp lafayette indiana of u need to stay on the area.

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank 042151
Patricia P, Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I am sorry about the problems that happen when you stayed with us. I am addressing the problems that you told us about and plan on working on fixing them. I do hope that you will give us another time when your trips bring you to the Kentland area.

Travelers are raving about these Kentland hotels

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Had booked into this hotel thinking it was still a Holiday Inn Express, because it had the same phone number as the HIE that used to be in this building. We were planning to stay 5 nts, but when we checked into the place, we noticed it wasn't really as clean as it used to be when it was a Holiday Inn. The front desk girl, Patty, not only was very rude, she was dirty (she actually had an odor about her and her hair was filthy). I had asked for a downstairs room because of being there for so long, we had alot of luggage. Was told there were none available. Got upstairs to our room and there were some issues (streaks on mirrors, room was dusty) but when we went to take a shower that night, we saw blood on the shower curtain. We immediately called the front desk and spoke with a Candace and told her of the problem. She told me that she couldn't do anything about it since there was no housekeeper on duty. I told her to bring me a clean shower curtain and I would change it myself. She told me she didn't have any. Then, when I pulled back the sheets on the bed, there was long dark hair on the sheets. I immediately called a Holiday Inn Express in Rensselaer to see if they could put us up for the 5 days, and were told yes. Didn't want to drive that far each day, since our business was in Kentland, but since the staff didn't want to fix the problems with the housekeeping, I felt I had no other choice but to change hotels. Went downstairs to check out and was told I would have to pay for the first night (which I fought and won). I had also asked them to have the manager/owner call me to discuss this problem and I have yet to hear from him.

Room Tip: Nothing in this hotel would be a good choice. They obviously don't have a good housekeeping sta...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank dakota j
Patricia P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
I am sorry that your experience with stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. We strive to provide every customer with superior service. I want you to know that we have taken the appropriate measures and addressed the problems that occurred during your stay. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Rensselaer, Indiana
Reviewed March 4, 2012

very clean hotel...hotel attendent was very helpful and friendly. I will defenantly stay again..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Linda W
Patricia P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank You for your excellent review. We are glad that you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again.
morocco indiana
Reviewed March 4, 2012

this was a very clean and nice place to stay we loved it the people was very nice and helpful we will stay again in the future.

Room Tip: any of the room are great
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank rob p
Thank you for your review. Im glad that we are a great place to stay and I hope that yopu will come and see us again soon.
edinburgh
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I also received a military discount when I booked on line. The wireless went out a few times, but I had a broadband card and used it. The place was not a hole in the wall. I was truly impressed for $42.00+ a night.
I didn't use the pool or exercise room;too tired to care about that.

Room Tip: I don't know if they have an elevator or not. When I booked online, it asked what floor I wanted...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Patricia P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I am sorry that i didnt respond to your review before now. We are pleased that you had a nice stay and hope that you can stay with us again in the furture.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kentland
Super 8 Remington
Interstate Motel - Rensselaer
Pheasant Country Inn
Pheasant Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Fowler

Been to Red Roof Inn and Suites Kentland? Share your experiences!