“Great Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Kentland
Cuisines: Mexican
Kentland, Indiana
“Great Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This place is great to eat for a real Mexican taste. Everything is made fresh including their chips. They cut tortilla shells up and fry them to make some awesome chips. We always get the guacamole which is great. I recommend the beef, pork, steak, or chicken for any of the tacos. Good place to eat.

Visited July 2014

Earl Park, Indiana
“Excellent, authentic food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a local place for me, and I have lunch there quite often. Homemade chips and salsa to start your meal. They have a great menu with lots of choices. Tuesday is $1 Taco day. You can have "american" tacos with lettuce, cheese and sour cream, or "mexican" with cilantro and tomato. Both are good. The rest of their food is tasty, and very authentic. Clean restaurant with friendly servers. I highly recommend if you're passing through Kentland and don't want fast food.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JanetMarie3
Grand Junction
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I just stopped by to get a quick bite because I was craving some tacos. Tacos were delicious! They have a Tuesday special of $1 tacos. Very friendly. Just a little disappointed because they were out of guacamole but otherwise will definitely eat here again!

1 Thank Ugne A
Kentland, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy :-)”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I placed a to go order. The waitress was cheery and polite. Not alot of places offer chips and salsa while you wait for your order for free. That restaurant was clean and very authentic. My food was made fast and my burrito was exceptionally good. Best one ive ever had. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone . I will definitely be going back .

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank maryjo39
Brookston, Indiana, United States
“Very tasty”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good here, reasonably priced..
And the wait staff was friendly, checked on us often...
I would recommend it to anyone traveling to or through Kentland...

1 Thank Sidecarjim