“Bed bugs, poor cleaning and maintenance service.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sahibabad
Reviewed February 25, 2014

There are a lot of bed bugs even after repeatedly asking for the hotel person to clean the room there is no response. bugs are so small and tiny that it's difficult to locate them but when they bite you u feel the pain and itching.

Hotel buffet is nice, breakfast horrible, quality of room ans service are very very bad. it's sure that uwill end up with some messup with hotel staff.

If this information saves one person /family from the agony of a bed bug attack and a horrible experience it's worth writing this.
just google it for the severity of a bed bug attack,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Aartiverma
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed it with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We thank you for your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is terrible enough I'm questioning ever staying at another Country Inn or Radisson again in any city in any country. The room was dirty. The parts of the carpet and the shower looked to be growing mold. The shower would waver between burning hot and icy cold without adjustment to the setting.

The staff was rude. Everything was a hassle. I had to call down numerous times and each time a hassle. I wish I didn't have to call down so much! You would think this hassle wouldn't be worth it to them. They seem to really like to hassle you.

I called to set up wifi. They told me I would have to wait 30 minutes for the wifi. I waited, no wifi. I called again and confirmed my password and told me they would have someone set it up. I waited, no wifi. I called again, they told me it would be up in 5 minutes. I waited, no wifi. Finally I refused to get off the phone until it worked. They told me they would send someone and hung up on me! No one arrived. Finally I called and raised my voice and they were willing to set it up for me on the phone and within a few keystrokes it worked just fine. They had access to it all along but chose to hassle me! It was like they were trying to rile me.

I called down for an iron. They said they would send someone and never did. I called again and got one but it was broken and leaked scalding grainy water out from behind the strikeplate, burning my foot and staining my shirt. I called down and told them about this and they sent someone to 'help me use it' who only further ruined my shirt. The front desk wouldn't hear me on this. I gave up on the iron.

I called down for some soap since there wasn't soap for both hands and shower. It never arrived. At that point I gave up and made arrangements to get out as soon as possible.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed for two nights and, even though we are seasoned travellers with a flexible and realistic approach, were still shocked by some of the shenanigans that occurred.

On the first evening, we had to attend a family function at another hotel about a five-minute drive away. After struggling to find a taxi, we asked the front desk to help us. It turned out to be a big mistake. A staff member managed to secure us a Meru cab but we had failed to notice that he was speaking in hushed tones to the driver on his mobile phone. When we sat in the car, the driver asked us to confirm we were going to Gurgaon, which is a lot further than we wanted to go. When we denied this, and insisted we had to go only about three kilometres away, he was not happy. He proceeded to literally take us for a ride. After we protested, he called the hotel and asked for help in finding our destination. Even though other staff at the hotel agreed beforehand that it was very close, the man who booked the cab decided he had no idea of how to get to Surya Nagar. It took us 45 minutes and about 400 rupees to get to a place, which we later found out was just down the road from the hotel.

When we returned to the hotel later in the evening, the staff member looked sheepish as he spotted the angry expressions on our faces. He laughed when we told him our story and had no sympathy. He played dumb when we said we had told him we only needed to go five minutes away. "That was between you and the driver, you told him where you needed to go." We asked him to complain to Meru on our behalf but had lost trust in him at this point, so did it ourselves when we went back to our room.

On the second evening, there was a wedding to attend. My wife wanted her hair styled. The hotel's stylist argued with her and abandoned the job halfway when my wife disagreed with her suggestions. Another stylist had to step in.

On our final morning, we returned to our room after breakfast to discover our keys did not work. We were told they had been deactivated because we were checking out that morning - but we still had 45 minutes to spare before the noon checkout deadline. When I went down to get the keys activated again, the front desk staff member told me I needed to hurry up and bring my bags down. At this point my patience had worn out and I reminded him that he could not tell me how quickly I needed to vacate the room when there was so much time to spare.

I could not believe the attitude of the staff and will be reporting our concerns to the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on these items it would help me to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. I'd be thankful if you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Country Inn & Suites, By Carlson | Hotels & Resorts
+91-120-4180000

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Ideally located near the metro station of Vaishali the hotel offers fantastic rates for stay and wonderful service. Nice and clean rooms with good breakfast stay and good internet connection. Towels were old but rest was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrades
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jayesh D
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for the feedback you shared about your experience at this hotel. We will use it to fine tune our operations.

We hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here for 2 Nights during our Delhi Trip. It was nice experience. Rooms were Big and Clean. Outside view from room is also good. Food is awesome. Staff was friendly and always there to help. Overall.. I would highly recommend this hotel for stay in Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank hardik18882
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It's my second visit to this hotel (both on short business trips) and it's been a comfortable and pleasant stay. Nice ambience, glossy interiors, spacious rooms, nice pool and gym! The location of the hotel is near to the IT corridor in Noida. (plus we had a complimentary office pick-up and drop :) in our package).
The Wi-fi is pretty average and this is something business travellers will complain. The hotel is purely vegetarian, little difficult for non-veggie's like me :)

Room Tip: Choose Rooms that faces the pool side, they are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank itsArnab
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is one of my favourites.
The room quality is awsome.
Room size is good.
it has a grand vegetarian Buffet in dinner.
i have never seen such grand buffet.
its complete value for money.
and also awsome ambience.
Pool is ok. its small.
Rooms have a little noise issue, but that can be managed.
hospitality is decent.
City centre is 15 kms / 35 Minutes
Airport is 30 Kms / 60 Minutes
Vaishali Metro station is walking distance, across the road.
gym is decent.
lobby is good.
overall 8/10

Room Tip: chose a pool facing room. road view is not good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gauravjalan
Team-CIS-DelhiNCR, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Assistant Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sahibabad
Radisson Blu Kaushambi Delhi NCR
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 32 in Ghaziabad
Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad? Share your experiences!