Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
Comfort Suites(Jeffersonville)
$85
Priceline
$82
All reviewsthe riverfront deskthe club loungenice hotelacross the bridgebreakfast buffetspg platinumfree parkingminute drivewalking distancewould stay here againonly stayed one nightup to datestaff was friendlyupon checkchurchill downsfamily reunion
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is great! Kimberly and Ron were absolutely wonderful and took care of anything we needed. The shuttle service was phenominal. The corridors were warm, but our guestroom was perfect. Housekeeping does a great job! I would definately stay here anytime i'm in the area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about Ron and Kimberly. Both of them do a great job! I will make sure they know you mentioned them specifically!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed here July 6-8. Front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is in a great location to visit the museums of Louisville. Rooms are good size, but the bathrooms are tiny. The room was clean and A/C worked well considering it was over 100 degrees during our stay. Due to the heat, the hallways and elevators were extremely warm and uncomfortable. My only other complaint was that the bed mattress was uncomfortable. I woke up with a stiff neck and back both mornings. I've never had that problem with Starwood brand (Westin, 4 Points, and Aloft) beds before. We also got upgraded to Club Level which had a decent continental breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I needed to stay a few nights for an event in the area. I usually pick Starwood hotels as my first choice when I go places.

When we checked in, the staff was very welcoming. We were upgraded to the club floor and given the two beds we asked for.

Everyone we met at the hotel was very accommodating and asking if there is anything they can do to help us during our stay.

The price we paid was reasonable and thought it was in-line with what we received.

The only downside to the hotel was parking. While parking is free, it seems that many people use the parking services of the hotel to visit other business around the area. While I am a HUGE fan of free parking, I am sure the hotel could install simple gates or something to keep others out while still keeping it free for guest. The other problem was, during our entire stay (and other guest stated it for a few days prior) there was a large moving van parked in the parking lot which took up at least 5 different spots. When you have a wedding, guests and others using the lot, those 5 spaces are valuable.

For price paid, service received I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family. If i am in the area again this will be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking at ways to secure additional parking. It is usually not hard to find parking at the hotel, but weekend evenings draw quite a bit of restaurant foot traffic and we need to find solutions.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is an excellent hotel in a great location. I was attending a convention in Louisville and on recommendations from friends in louisville, decided to stay at this hotel. What a great surprise! The staff is excellent and extremely helpful. Getting to & from Louisville was easy as the bridge accessing the downtown area is very close. There are an ample number of great restaurants and bars close to the hotel. The location is also very quiet.

Room Tip: get a river view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Kimberly and Ron are great and we have the best housekeepers in the world. Thank you for the great feedback! I will share it with the team at here.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

One of the better Sheraton hotel I've stayed in. The room looked modern and was clean. Also, the parking was free. It seems a lot hotels in pretty good locations charge for parking. Overall, a good one night stay for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for the positive review. Complimentary parking is a great benefit at a downtown hotel. We also offer complimentary WIFI and complimentary shuttle to the airport in case you come back.